BY VIDAL SASSOON

Up to 8 Weeks of Vibrant Color Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color 6 Light Brown Kit Includes: Permanent Color Creme 2 Developer Creme 3 Color Preserving Conditioner The Experts at Vidal Sassoon bring you salon color expertise. Get the long lasting, vibrant color you crave! 100% Gray Coverage 2 Perfected by Experts see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Nice smell, leaves hair soft and silky. Rich in vitamins. Makes you feel super beautiful. Easy on styling your hair with. Price is right on the spot pay for great size and last pretty long. We’ll recommend
Lydia F.
I love Vidal Sasoon Pro Series hair color! It provides awesome coverage (even of grays) and the colors are amazing! I've tried their purples and reds previously, and most recently I stayed true to my natural dark brown. Not only is the dye awesome and easy to work with, this is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE conditioner - my hair feels so much silkier and healthier after I use it!
marie A.
I started off with bleach blond hair, i let it grow out to my natural color then dyed it. the color was nice & am satisfied with the end result. it smelled strong to me. color lasted about 2 weeks for me. i wash my hair every other day with a mild shampoo & conditioner. did leave hair a bit damaged. but over all would recommend to others !
Kris M.
I've tried this color and I loved it and thinking about doing it again. I bought it from my local hair store. It lasted long and was beautiful
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
Seems to cover grays pretty well and last awhile too, usually touch up hair every 6-8 weeks and its easy to use and only 30 min
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Love the color! when I want to go back to my natural color, this has no problem matching the rest of my hair to my roots!
Francisca O.
I tried this one and it was an ok purchase. Although it didn't grasp the color like I wanted it still help out a bit
Jessica B.
Vance, AL
Works good. The price is good for what you get. I'm not a big fan of box color though because it damages the hair.
Kim M.
Smithfield, NC
I loveeeeeeee this toooo no otger product like this one i live how it lasted about 21/2 months in my hair
Haley S.
Colors the hair great I used this on my extensions some years ago and my hair held up great