Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 6-1/2 Lightest Brown Hair Color Kit uploaded by Jessica S.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Up to 8 Weeks of Vibrant Color Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color 6 1 2 Lightest Brown Kit Includes: Permanent Color Creme 2 Developer Creme 3 Color Preserving Conditioner The Experts at Vidal Sassoon bring you salon color expertise. Get the long lasting, vibrant color you crave! 100% Gray Coverage 2 Perfected by Experts see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Savannah B.
Enterprise , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive colored my hair a total of probably 5 tomes in my life, i love the finish this product gives. The instructions are easy to use. The color for me usually comes out a shade darker so i would just buy a shade lighter to get the exact color you are looking for. It last for around 6 weeks.!
Summer S.
Rochester, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this color and the price but was disappointed in how quickly it faded. Not terrible, minimal mess and good gloves. The color did fade really quickly though. Overall not disappointed for the price point.
Mercedes B.
Georgetown, TN
I like this hair color, and it does the job, but it's a little odd. I'm not exactly thrilled by the instructions on how to use this hair color. I do not understand using part of it for your roots, then another part for the rest of the hair. Why can't it be used like a normal boxed hair color? The smell isn't awful, and pleasant compared to most.
Selinaa V.
dallas , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
before i started going to a hair salon this would be the only hair color i would use for my blonde hair it works great and dosent damage hair as much as other products would i recommend this for people who want good results
Ann K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these colors!! I use the Dark Purple color & it doesn't fade quickly & is the perfect amount of color!! My hair feels soft & looks healthy after I color it, too!! Just wish it wasn't so messy.
Aimee B.
Selma, AL
I have uses this kind of hair color products and it last along time and I love that because I hate having to cover ever 6 weekd I like it that it last longer then 6 weekd
Trevor S.
Corning, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only thing I like about this product is it works but it's really expensive so somebody with a budget can't dye their hair
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite at home dye. This stuff is so vibrant and lasts the longest out of all the hair dyes that I've used. I've used the Loreal Feria for years and I still use it here and there but after discovering this brand I was hooked. The color also fades nicer with this dye which is nice, makes my hair ombre and I get tons of compliments!!
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this once, and was not too impressed by it. It didn't actually even color my hair like it was supposed to. Will not buy again. Like ever.