Hair CareHair ColorVidal Sassoon
Pro Series 5RR Merlot Vibrant Red Hair Color Kit

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 5RR Merlot Vibrant Red Hair Color Kit

The experts at vidal sassoon bring you salon color expertise. Get the long lasting, vibrant red color you crave. up to 8 weeks of vibrant color. 100% gray coverage. perfected by experts.

JaaImerais savoir si la couleur est vraiment autant belle pour quelqu’un qui a les cheveux plus foncer?
Is this a vibrant color or does it depend on the color hair you start with ?
This is a little off topic but I wanna dye my hair a rosy pink and it is red right now any tips on what I can do and what hair dye to use!
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 5RR Merlot Vibrant Red Hair Color Kit!
Jessica O.
Grand Bay Alabama
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 5RR Merlot Vibrant Red Hair Color Kit uploaded by Jessica O.
Love it , very vibrant. My hair felt great and super healthy. I’ve always have loved red hair. If I go red again I’m so getting this product again. Super easy to apply.love love love it. Anyone let’s love it.?
Carla B.
New Berlin, NY
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 5RR Merlot Vibrant Red Hair Color Kit uploaded by Carla B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great long lasting hair dye I used it on my daughter and she absolutely loves it.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 5RR Merlot Vibrant Red Hair Color Kit
Jennifer L.
I tried this hair dye before. It's nice, easy to use, and last a few weeks. Color is as expected.
Lindsey C.
Concord Twp, OH
Amazing product hair color collection bundle kit. I would recommend it good salon color great application blend color collection yes very easy to use application satisfied customer experience with results
Deirdre R.
Council Blfs, IA
I have been using this color for years and still get compliments on it all the time. It’s incredibly hard to find a really red color that isn’t orange, pink or purple but this one is just right. Unfortunately any red color suffers a lot of fading due to the chemistry of red pigmentation, but this one holds up pretty well. I stopped getting my hair dyed at the salon because every salon color I have had fades faster than Vidal Sassoon. (Tip: you can keep your red vibrant a lot longer with color depositing conditioner.) My hair never feels dry after using VS color, it’s always  soft and incredibly shiny. I recommend this one to everyone that asks how I get my hair this color.
Arisbel C.
San Antonio, TX
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 5RR Merlot Vibrant Red Hair Color Kit uploaded by Arisbel C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been having red hair for about 2 years, not counting summer that I changed it to orange. I tried a lot of dyes and used many products until I found the final one. It's the best color. I like so much. All people tell me it looks beautiful. It is my color. I recommend it.❤❤❤❤ Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 5RR Merlot Vibrant Red Hair Color Kit
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my go to color having gone back to red from my natural salt and pepper color. The Merlot is amazing and leaves my hair in great condition!
Sarah D.
This is the only red dye I trust. I use this red and their darker red to dye my hair at home. I had to order mine from target bc they only ever have one in stock and I need 3 for my long, thick hair. I loved how long this lasted and still have the red tint in my hair a year later. Was a vibrant almost candy red which is what I was going for when I used this shade to highlight the darker red.
Cyd C.
Newport News , VA
I have never stepped out of my color comfort zone but this color caught my eye and I did. It looks so good and I don’t regret it. This is the only brand that I can get this color the right way. 10/10
Morrigan N.
DuQuoin
Good quality for box color. Cheaper than going to a salon. The color turns out as advertised, and has nice shine. Has simple instructions.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...