BY VIDAL SASSOON

The experts at vidal sassoon bring you salon color expertise. Get the long lasting, vibrant red color you crave. up to 8 weeks of vibrant color. 100% gray coverage. perfected by experts. see more...

• This is a little off topic but I wanna dye my hair a rosy...1 Answers
  • I have medium brown box dye hair and want to try it out f...2 Answers
  • How long does this product last ?????1 Answers
Jessie F.
Truely is permanent I cannot get this out of my hair!!! I have been toning this out for months and it's still vibrant! I don't even want to know how hard it is to bleach out! Not happening I've been working on cutting off the red! I have thick hair when I was regularly dying it one box lasted to my chin, at one point I had to use three boxes at once because my hair was long! Always buy a backup box when dying your hair!
Sarah D.
This is the only red dye I trust. I use this red and their darker red to dye my hair at home. I had to order mine from target bc they only ever have one in stock and I need 3 for my long, thick hair. I loved how long this lasted and still have the red tint in my hair a year later. Was a vibrant almost candy red which is what I was going for when I used this shade to highlight the darker red.
Breana N.
Paulina, LA
Hair colors over dark hair great, my hair was a light brown in this picture and it colored it awesomely. Which I didnt do a full color, I did my roots and melted it down for that "ombre melt" look.
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
For a red that you can do at home and that lasts a while, this is the color I’ve had the most luck with! I️ naturally have really dark brown hair and it picked up amazingly! I️ loved it and it’s my go-to.
Cyd C.
Newport News, VA
I have never stepped out of my color comfort zone but this color caught my eye and I did. It looks so good and I don’t regret it. This is the only brand that I can get this color the right way. 10/10
Barbara S.
Mooresville, MO
I have had this in my hair for 3 months and it is still very red and beautiful!!! Didn’t have a lot of wash out like I was expecting and has lasted so long and is so beautiful
Abby T.
Sunbury
Loved this color! My hair was bleached before I used t so it came out more of an orangey red natural looking color as opposed to the box color but the color was nice could go about three weeks between dyes (although my hair does grow fast) stuck with this color for 2/3 months it does dry out your hair a little but that's to be expected with most box dyes and it doesn't claim to save your hair at all so I don't fault it for that. I would definitely use this color again now that my hair is my natural color it make come out closer to the intended color in the box. It's also nice that they give you instructions and dye to help blend in new growth either previously dyed hair
Jessica G.
Warner Robins, GA
I just have to give this color and brand five stars because this is my all time favorite! Unlike some hair color kits that you would buy, in a box; this line does not have a funny smell, their more simple than most, and seem to cause the least amount of damage or bleeding (color fade-out). I have tried SEVERAL brands/lines of hair color kits and these one seem to work the best for my hair as well as giving me the most satisfying color payout. Now, I have semi-damaged, dry/brittle hair and I am a natural blonde. I have tried both blonde and red colors and this line is what works best for me.
Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
This is an OK Hair dye. I use it as my touch up when i have my hair dyed red. When I see my roots need a touch up or the color needs a pick me up ill use this but I dont like the way it dyes when going from brown to red. Hence why i only use it as a touch up.
Skylar W.
Knoxville, TN
I have been using this exact shade of this product for... let's see, about a year or two now. It really gives great color payoff, even on darker hair without a bleach or a lightener. It doesn't fade as quickly as one would expect from this bright of a red, and it's even cheap! I love it, and this review reminded me to pick up a couple more boxes for a touch-up!
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
The instructions in the box said 25 minutes. but I feel like that honestly wasn't long enough because it's only been a couple days and my hair is starting to fade into an almost orange color now. how long did anyone else leave it in or suggest I leave it in next time?
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I have medium brown box dye hair and want to try it out for free influenster vox box for product testing reviews Vidal Sassoon hair dye red color run way or merlot vibrant red dye in my vox box free
mariangely r.
Newark
How long does this product last ?????
Alexis L.
turlock ca
This is a little off topic but I wanna dye my hair a rosy pink and it is red right now any tips on what I can do and what hair dye to use!