BY VIDAL SASSOON

Up to 8 Weeks of Vibrant Color Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color 5G Medium Golden Brown Kit Includes: Permanent Color Creme 2 Developer Creme 3 Color Preserving Conditioner The Experts at Vidal Sassoon bring you salon color expertise. Get the long lasting, vibrant color you crave! 100% Gray Coverage 2 Perfected by Experts see more...

Ko L.
Redding, CA
Nice smell, leaves hair soft and silky. Rich in vitamins. Makes you feel super beautiful. Easy on styling your hair with. Price is right on the spot pay for great size and last pretty long. We’ll recommend
Jill F.
Toledo
Love how the color came out in this product!!! It is soo beautiful and shiny! Had sooo many compliments! The color stays in for awhile and doesnt ever get dull! Only thing is... the dye color itself washes out at 5 to 6 washes and then it stops!
Velma H.
Thomasville, AL
This color did not show up in my hair at all. My hair is a natural black and I expected at least a dark brown out of this dye. On the bright side; I do like the conditioner that comes with it. It made my hair very soft after just one use. Overall, I would not buy this product again.
Elizabeth W.
Bremerton, WA
This hairdye is horrid it is very think and hard to use my hair ends at my coller bone and i have layers and one bottle in everyother brand is enough but not with this and my hair turned out dark brown not medium i hate this product.
Shelbi M.
Wichita Falls tx
Love it made my hair shiny and smoother then I expected was the color I wanted and more compared to all other products used it was better then I expected and I do but it every month love this product
Lena M.
Flint, MI
I often color my hair at home, and I like to try out different brands. This color did not last very long in my hair, it faded very quickly, but it did have a nice scent to it.
kira d.
hermitage, PA
I love that this doesn't dry my hair out. It leaves it with a great show e and does this ruin my hair. It doesnt have a harsh scent
donna f.
Winter Haven, FL
I Actually Just Died My Hair With This 2 Weeks Ago And It Still Looks Good, I Love The Colors And How Long It Lasts.
Clara H.
Yeeess you all have to try this brand of hair colors, you will get the colpr you want and will love it likei did.
Monica N.
Grand Prairie, TX
I like the color. Its a solid brown, it doesnt fade easily, ot smells ok and doesnt do much damage of the hair.
Is it ammonia free ?