BY VIDAL SASSOON

Up to 8 Weeks of Vibrant Color Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color 5G Medium Golden Brown Kit Includes: Permanent Color Creme 2 Developer Creme 3 Color Preserving Conditioner The Experts at Vidal Sassoon bring you salon color expertise. Get the long lasting, vibrant color you crave! 100% Gray Coverage 2 Perfected by Experts see more...

Shelbi M.
Wichita Falls tx
Love it made my hair shiny and smoother then I expected was the color I wanted and more compared to all other products used it was better then I expected and I do but it every month love this product
kira d.
Hermitage, PA
I love that this doesn't dry my hair out. It leaves it with a great show e and does this ruin my hair. It doesnt have a harsh scent
donna f.
WINTER HAVEN, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Actually Just Died My Hair With This 2 Weeks Ago And It Still Looks Good, I Love The Colors And How Long It Lasts.
Clara H.
Yeeess you all have to try this brand of hair colors, you will get the colpr you want and will love it likei did.
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is very good, I really love it, I will keep using it, it's one of my favorites products in my list. .
Monica N.
Grand Prairie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the color. Its a solid brown, it doesnt fade easily, ot smells ok and doesnt do much damage of the hair.
Sara S.
Pocomoke City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color was wonderful but it washed out in two washes. It says it is perment hair color. I was very upset
Zoe M.
Plattsburgh , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely amazing color, doesn't dry out my hair and lasts longer than most other at home dyes
Samantha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use, and covers white hairs well. Last decently long and not that expensive in stores
Velma H.
Thomasville, AL
This color did not show up in my hair at all. My hair is a natural black and I expected at least a dark brown out of this dye. On the bright side; I do like the conditioner that comes with it. It made my hair very soft after just one use. Overall, I would not buy this product again.
Is it ammonia free ?