BY VIDAL SASSOON

The experts at vidal sassoon bring you salon color expertise. Get the long lasting, vibrant brown color you crave. Up to 8 weeks of vibrant color. 100% gray coverage. Perfected by experts. see more...

• How long does the color lasts approximately? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sophie R.
Moorhead, MN
I actually really liked this hair color! It's great for root touch ups, and for refreshing your hair to make it look like you just went to the salon. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I hated the smell😖 It was so strong, but that doesn't mean someone else won't like it! Other than that l, the color lasted for quiet a long time!
Ashli C.
Chattanooga, TN
I used the red hair color dye and it made my hair more of an orange. I had to use a different shade of brown to get rid of the orange tint but it took me having to dye it twice. I wouldn't ever use this product again. You never know what color you're going to end up with.
Samantha R.
Hodges, SC
I don't recommend box hair dye for anyone but even myself there are times when I simply can't afford to go to a salon and all of the colors in this brand work great I don't feel like it kills my hair like others do
Alyssa C.
pasco, wa
A friend asked me to dye her hair for her, since I was limited on time and energy I resorted to box dye... Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 5C Medium Cool Brown Hair Color Kit to be exact. Our expectations were low due to her damaged, thin, super curly hair, but this product definitely shined. The dye did not dry her hair more, seemed to soothe the previously damaged ends, looked great with her pale skin, AND IT EVENLY COVERED THE SPLOTCHY PURPLE HAIR! Three weeks after the fact, her hair is still evenly colored and shiny. Will most certainly purchase this in the future!
Lori D.
Works very good. Lasted for a long time. I usually have to buy two boxes since I have long hair. I only purchased one box of this and it worked great. Color was very satisfying. Would buy again..........
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
This color is a gorgeous rich brown. I truly believe this would look great on anyone. Whether fair or deeper complexioned. Absolutely gorgeous. The product was easy to use and the directions would truly be easy for anyone to use.
Mayra C.
Dinuba, CA
It's super easy to apply it doesn't have a very strong smell because I've had some that make my eyes watery but not this one and color lasts a good amount of time for being out of a box
Amanda R.
Mission, TX
I buy this stuff because it's affordable! I also like to get this at target because of the gift card offers they give! It was the exact color I was looking for and I'm thankful for that! I'd recommend!
Juree S.
Wallins Creek, KY
I used the vibrant red in this brand. It was such a pretty bright red also. It washed out rather faster then I expected. I had to dye my hair at least every 2 weeks.
Katlin H.
Tampa, FL
This offered pretty great coverage and shine. I wasn't too sure about the "cool" aspect, as it made my hair feel darker than I wanted and gave an ashy tint to it. It's affordable, much more so than spending $200 at the salon, obviously. So, if you need a quick color and you're OK with being yelled at by your hair dresser, go for it!
Adriana S.
Panorama City, CA
How long does the color lasts approximately?