Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 4RC Dark Copper Red 1 Kit uploaded by emylee b.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 4RC Dark Copper Red 1 Kit uploaded by Julie T.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 4RC Dark Copper Red 1 Kit uploaded by Julie T.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Up to 8 Weeks of Vibrant Color Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color 4RC Dark Copper Red Kit Includes: Permanent Color Creme 2 Developer Creme 3 Color Preserving Conditioner Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe Carnaby Copper is a fashion-forward, vibrant shade, crafted with salon color expertise for up to 8 weeks of salon quality vibrant permanent hair color. The shade is mixed to calibrate the right blend of pigments, incorporating salon color expertise into every box. Now you can let your hair color ideas run wild with amazing, on-trend colors from Vidal Sassoon. Try with the Pro Series ColorFinity Shampoo and Conditioner to help prevent fading. Includes Vidal Sassoon VS HydraBlock Color Preserving Conditioner to help prevent water from fading your vibrant color. see more...

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 4RC Dark Copper Red 1 Kit
  • "This has so far been the only hair dye that has actually worked for my black hair. " in 2 reviews
  • "I tried it twice and I would recommend it" in 1 review
  • "Leaves hair feeling good and lasts a long time definitely my go to " in 1 review
  • "I purchased dark brown & was very pleased that the color stuck." in 1 review
  • "This is not a bad at home hair dye." in 1 review
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this a while back, and got a severe allergic reaction to it. Which I should disclose, I've used all brands of hair dyes before using this one, and for some reason, it just didn't work out for it. The dye did the job but the hives were a bit much. I wouldn't be purchasing this again. but everyone is different!
Niki D.
Niki D.
Sidney, OH
By far my favorite brand! Looks and feels amazing and color seems to hold well in my incredibly light colored hair!
Liz H.
Liz H.
Parish, NY
I loved using this product. It was relatively mess and drip free. Very easy to use. The smell wasn't anywhere near as bad as some products I have used. And the final result was a beautiful, even color. I will definitely be using this product again.
emylee b.
emylee b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good and the color is great and leaves your hair soft stays in a long time and doesn't fade out like most hair dyes
Kat L.
Kat L.
Tucson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color, and lasts in my hair for awhile. Plus it don't burn me and not to messy for me.
emily c.
emily c.
ORLANDO, FL
Well i didn't like it that much. the color is not as bright and i wont last as much as the others. the price is good
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
Elsa, TX
I purchased dark brown & was very pleased that the color stuck. Most hair dyes fall out after a few washes.
Rylee S.
Rylee S.
This color is great! I had light brown hair at the time and a million golden highlights and when I dyed it with this color. it came out a beautiful shade of coppery golden red brown color! I would definitely recommend this brand and product(shade) or hair dye
Betty N.
Betty N.
Horizon City, TX
My hair has a lot of grays and this product covers up very well. I tried it twice and I would recommend it
Linda C.
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
I didn't like this line of hair color. I felt the color did not last as long as others I have used and it left my hair very dry.