Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 4 Dark Brown Hair Color Kit uploaded by Aryanne P.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 4 Dark Brown Hair Color Kit uploaded by sharon l.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 4 Dark Brown Hair Color Kit uploaded by Audrey O.

BY VIDAL SASSOON #72 in Hair Color

Up to 8 Weeks of Vibrant Color Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color 4 Dark Brown Kit Includes: Permanent Color Creme 2 Developer Creme 3 Color Preserving Conditioner The Experts at Vidal Sassoon bring you salon color expertise. Get the long lasting, vibrant color you crave! 100% Gray Coverage 2 Perfected by Experts see more...

• Is there or will there be a upload section from vidal whe...1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
jayme r.
This is my perfect deep chocolate frown color and i just keep coming back!!!its hard for ky to find a very deep brown that doesn’t have too much of a cool black tint to it, but i found this at a walmart on sale on day and i’ve loved it ever since. sometimes it’ll take me a few boxes to cover my whole head, but the color lasts for a good amount of time and the conditioner leaves my hair smelling fresh for days!
Melissa P.
Spring
I loved this color on me and it stayed in my hair longer than others ive tried before . it comes with everything so it was easy to use and it didnt leve a string dye smell after washing it out.
Bethany R.
New York
I do think this product covers the greys. Is long lasting. The only thing I don’t care for is the perfume fragrance it has it takes days and several washes to come out of your hair. I would buy it again because I do like the coverage
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
I really liked this hair color I enjoyed the conditioning treatment they give with you and it didn't leave my hair feeling dry it lasted about the same as any other at home hair color.
Juliana A.
Kent, OH
This works very well and is great if you can't go to a salon. I usually go to the salon every other time I dye and I use this brand in between.  The color comes out as expected. Cooor seems to fade in my hair no matter if it's home or salon dyed. I think this is a great brand to use.
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
I don't use box dyes, but this is the closest to great salon quality stuff! I usually use black since my natural color is black. I think it is great for the price too. It is easy to apply and easy to clean after. i am satisfied with this product. I think it's great.
jessica T.
Greenville
It is a good brand of hair dye. Not too much damage to my hair. The color I wanted was the color it turned out to be.  It is extremely easy to use & also smells amazing! It doesn’t have that harsh chemical smell. I was extremely satisfied with this product.
sherry s.
I love vidal sasson it does not dry your hair out loike some products do not only vcan you find some great colors as there so many to choose from from the very simple to the most different such as shade number 3vr deep velvet violet from there London luxe collection a deep purple i use this one quite often and receive quite a bit of positive compliments so many products from dye to hair products love it
Sierra K.
Color was not long lasting and damaged my hair horribly! I was going from dirty blonde hair to this color, after washing the color out my hair was dry and brittle even after applying conditioner and some of my hair fell out. Would not buy again because it was worst hair dye I have ever used. My hair is still not healed after buying this product in 2014.
Karina A.
New Castle, DE
This brand is absolutely wonderful! It leaves your hair with a great color and it doesn't dry it out either. Usually after rinsing it out, my hair is still very soft and it doesn't have that strong chemical odor to it. This doesn't burn my scalp either (I can usually feel a burn with other brands). This is a great brand to use and it'll leave your hair soft and with the amazing color results that you want.
sherry s.
Is there or will there be a upload section from vidal where you can upload your pic and then select hair shades and see how they would look on you