Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 2-in-1 Cleanse & Restore Shampoo & Conditioner 25.3 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by MELANIE C.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 2-in-1 Cleanse & Restore Shampoo & Conditioner 25.3 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Darlene P.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Cleans &Amp; Conditions In One Fast, Easy Step Helps Restore Hair's Smoothness For Softer Hair For Hair That's Fashionably Silky Moisture Rich Formula For Clean Conditioned Hair Perfected By Experts Made In Usa see more...

• Does this only come in one scent or more? My husband lik...1 Answers
Claudia A.
Lake Stevens, WA
So far that I've used thia shampoo I have no complains yet I'm still waiting to see results I got this to help with my hair restoration because I do use hair tools on a daily basis and we all know that can take a toll on your hair. I love the scent and Vidal Sassoon has a reputation of carrying a lot of excellent hair products. Love the formula doesn't weight down the hair but after almost a month of using it no results yet
Kathy K.
Germantown, KY
I love Vidal products, I have used this one and I'm not putting it down cause it's really good but to me I have to still use my bottle of conditioner because this doesn't help me any, I have really thick hair, but I'm still giving it five stars cause someone who doesn't have thick hair would probably love it.
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
I've used Vidal Sassoon ProSeries 2-in-1 cleanse and restore a couple times. I like the fact that I can shampoo and conditioner at the same time and go about my day. Fast and easy. I love it.
Cassandra A.
Crittenden, KY
I like how it makes my hair feel light weight and allows my color to stay on for longer. Although I don't like that I have to rinse my conditioner out for what seems like forever. If I don't get it all out it seems that my hair is oily and greasy.
Jill R.
Cedar grove, NJ
I love this cleanse and restore shampoo! I keep it as a staple in my house, every couple washes I use this and it brings my hair back to life! The smell is also fantastic!
Katherine T.
Shelby, NC
I have really thick curly hair and this is one of the only shampoos that I like! It smells really nice and leaves my hair soft and clean feeling. Its great!
Kimberly S.
Shippensburg, PA
Love Vidal Sassoon. It smells great, really cleans my hair. I use hair products often so the nice clean feeling I get is greatly appreciated.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS
Awesome shampoo and conditioner.. You can purchase at Walmart.. Very affordable.. Smells nice and makes hair feel good
Stefani W.
Ottawa, KS
I used this when I was constantly putting products in my hair for performances. This kept my hair it tip top order
Ashley H.
Springfield, MO
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. It is so amazing and works perfectly with my curly hair.
Tricia B.
Massapequa, NY
Does this only come in one scent or more? My husband likes the product but not so much the scent