Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 2 Black Hair Color Kit uploaded by Jazmin N.

BY VIDAL SASSOON #76 in Hair Color

The experts at vidal sassoon bring you salon color expertise. Get the long lasting, vibrant brown color you crave. up to 8 weeks of vibrant color. 100% gray coverage. perfected by experts. see more...

Liz o.
Hutchinson , KS
I recently started dying my hair black and this hair dye product leaves the color looking so natural and beautiful! It lasts weeks and i absolutely love how affordable it is.
laura g.
eastvale, CA
This dye got the job done. It was the exact color it said it would be, and since I recently dyed my hair black after having it blonde it took the dye really well. Fading did occur but nothing horrible, just as expected. Application was super easy.
Malikah P.
This product has a lot and precise decisions, for it to usually be a process to color my hair it was actually fun! I felt like a kid whose playing with her toys in a fake kitchen lol. I really like how it turned out,the color was great and I didn’t notice any damage
leticia b.
Chicago , IL
I really like this products it actually gave me the results I wanted it is easy to use yes the color are expected and. And it has real good alternatives makes my hair good I was really satisfied with product
Tabitha D.
Noblesville, IN
Definitely one of my go to box dyes. I enjoy how simple it is to use. It also always leaves a great color. Actually lasts a bit longer than other store bought box colors.
Shayla G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love using this die. It can lasts up to maybe 4 months u til I have to re dye it. Sometimes it lasts longer. But it doesn't break my hair or leaves it unmanageable. I love the conditioning pack that comes with this after you wash the dye out it leaves your hair smooth and soft and it has a pleasant smell to it.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I loved the packaging and the smell of the formula for this dye but for a permanent dye it didn't last long at all and seemed to wash out of my hair within 2 weeks. Not worth it to me.
Holley T.
Love this brand and product! Easy instructions on how to mix and apply. I dye my hair a lot and I've found that this color stay in very well. Several colors to choose from also which is great cause one color just gets boring!
Arlene A.
Culpeper, VA
I always use this my hair is very light but I like to keep it dark and this brand I love keeps my hair feeling soft after I dye it
Breanna W.
It’s pretty decent for a box dye, I won’t lie. I love the blue hue that it gives my dark black hair. Leaves it soft to the touch!