BY VIDAL SASSOON

The experts at vidal sassoon bring you salon color expertise. Get the long lasting, vibrant brown color you crave. up to 8 weeks of vibrant color. 100% gray coverage. perfected by experts. see more...

Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the packaging and the smell of the formula for this dye but for a permanent dye it didn't last long at all and seemed to wash out of my hair within 2 weeks. Not worth it to me.
Sara T.
When I dyed my hair I used this for about a year. It was inexpensive, lasted well, and it didn't fry my hair.
Makenna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair dye. It leaves my hair and even color and an even application and so soft and silky
Maria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this product. This product make my head itching. Don't know why
laura g.
corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dye got the job done. It was the exact color it said it would be, and since I recently dyed my hair black after having it blonde it took the dye really well. Fading did occur but nothing horrible, just as expected. Application was super easy.
Holley T.
Love this brand and product! Easy instructions on how to mix and apply. I dye my hair a lot and I've found that this color stay in very well. Several colors to choose from also which is great cause one color just gets boring!
leticia b.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this products it actually gave me the results I wanted it is easy to use yes the color are expected and. And it has real good alternatives makes my hair good I was really satisfied with product
Tabitha D.
Noblesville, IN
Definitely one of my go to box dyes. I enjoy how simple it is to use. It also always leaves a great color. Actually lasts a bit longer than other store bought box colors.
Arlene A.
Culpeper, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use this my hair is very light but I like to keep it dark and this brand I love keeps my hair feeling soft after I dye it
Verra B.
Shorewood
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color turned out great, hair didn't feel stripped after a couple weeks. Overall good experience with this product!