BY VIDAL SASSOON

The Experts at Vidal Sassoon bring you salon color expertise. Get the long lasting, vibrant color you crave!; Up to 8 weeks of vibrant color.; 100% Gray coverage.; Perfected by Experts. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor W.
Lynchburg , VA
I used this product on a friend of mine a few weeks ago. The color did not turn out exactly the color we expected, but looks great in the end. The product provided a wonderful conditioner that made the hair look great.
Maggs P.
Riverview, FL
i'm a cosmetologist and VS is one of the best lines of hair color you can use! it does not strip the hair to the point where it feels like straw and it doesn't leave the hair a copper looking color it really is worth trying
Claire w.
York, PA
This is a great hair color for anyone looking for a nice blonde tone. This product is very easy to use with its straight forward instructions. It also doesn't harshly damage your hair which is a huge plus.
Isabella R.
This definitely isn't the best dye you can use. It works to lighten a little bit but if you're going from a medium brown to blonde then this definitely isn't it.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
This Kid is fabulous, is the use, I love their results, my hair is spectacular, besides that I cared much for my hair, are incredible changes to use it. I recommend it
Alexandra B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I think this is the color that my salon uses. It is a great color and with a toner it is the perfect shade of light blonde and doesn't get too orange or white.
Blanca m.
Houston
I've actually only used the runway red color, and its the absolutely best, its great for touchups.
I think it shouldn't coat as much but its ok.
Erica R.
Bakersfield, CA
I didn't really like this color it didn't make a difference in my own hair color. It wasn't what I expected.
Crystal G.
I use this to do my hair blonde so when I'm ready i dye my hair different colors
Toni E.
leeds, leeds
I used this quite a while ago so I can't really remember how it went. I do however remember that it colored well and there wasn't that horrible hair dye smell that makes you feel sick so i recommend this if you don't want that horrible smell that most hair dyes have.