BY VIDAL SASSOON

The Experts at Vidal Sassoon bring you salon color expertise. Get the long lasting, vibrant color you crave! see more...

Ko L.
Redding , CA
Nice smell, leaves hair soft and silky. Rich in vitamins. Makes you feel super beautiful. Easy on styling your hair with. Price is right on the spot pay for great size and last pretty long. We’ll recommend
Danyelle L.
Winterville, GA
I purchased the Runway Red a few years ago. The color came out nicely, but it did not last as long as I hoped it would. When it started fading, it left me with a color that I did not like at all. Works well if you want to keep touching it up. If not, I recommend L'Oréal Féria shades.
Chelsea C.
Apopka , FL
Vital Sassoon is a great brand for the price. I always prefer dyes with mixing agents, but for a box dye this one is nice. I prefer it over other boxes dyes though. I was satisfied when I used it. Easy to use.
Priscila R.
I loved this color and I would definitely recommend using this product. I would only recommend it if you have experience dying your own hair cause of not it can become a big mess...
Sonia S.
mulhall, ok
I've used box dye for years. I can't say I was impressed with the lift power of this dye, I only have dark blonde hair and following the directions I only achieved medium blonde lift. If the box says extra light, it should be able to reach that level.
Taryn T.
Lexington, NC
All box hair colors work the same for me. I like vital though because it does make my hair soft. I have such thick hair the color really doesn't stay long but that's every brand. I would recommend vital because I saw less breakage with this kind.
Kira K.
HEBER SPRINGS, AR
I love Vidal Sassoon's hair color products! They smell so much better than other products with a ton of chemicals! It always keeps my hair looking fresh and natural!
Lora S.
TRENTON, TN
This product is ok if you want to do it at home instead of going to a salon. I will say it did not change my hair to a funny looking color!
carmen g.
If you have dark hair and want your hair to look brown i love using this level to me it works fine plus i like the wai my hair feels
Rachel H.
Best hair dye I have ever used. Used it two months ago and it still hasn't faded. Left my hair feeling soft and looking shiny :)