Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 1Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 1Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 1

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron

BY VIDAL SASSOON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

"introducing the all new vidal sassoon pro series. Perfected by experts dare to be diffrent? you might want to try our flipperless tapered iron. this unit gives you precise led temperature display, while the tapered barrel will give you loose curls & textured waves. You will be the envy of the party. features: 1. Tourmaline ceramic technology 2. Multiple heat settings 3. Heats up to 400 f 4. Auto off 5. 30 second fast heat up 6. Tangle free swivel cord 7. Heat protective glove included"

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
This product is easy to use, fast, and extremely hot. The glove is not comfortable to use and tight. I only used 2x and decided to deal with minor burns as crazy as that sounds. It does give my hair beautiful lasting curls. I only need to wrap and wait about 5 seconds per section
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
I think this wand does a decent job curling my hair.
Its easy to use and doesnt take long to heat up to start doing your hair. I would recommend this to others.
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have thin and naturally curly hair so I use heat products sparingly. This holds a curl until I wash my hair. Using a wand takes a little getting used to, but once you have it down it’s faster than alternatives.
Tina H.
I love love love this curling wand It gives you the best prettiest ringelts
Sierra S.
This worked perfect my hair and I am so happy that I decided to purchase this item. I definitely recommend it!
Delaney J.
I love wands. But the gloves always are a problem and get in the way when curling your hair. but you also don't want to burn yourself.
Daysi O.
I have used this once before. This makes tighter curls and gets hot pretty quickly. I liked how easy and fast this was to use.
Mia R.
Kentland, IN
Good product but I don't prefer the waves it gives me over my curling iron or my straightener. Good quality and good price point. Takes some time to get used to using it but once you do it's a breeze!
Sandy E.
Es una excelente pinza para el cabello deja un acabado muy bueno con mis ondulados y esta a un buen precio.
Britnie S.
Nampa, ID
I have not used this product as of yet, however my mother has used it and the curls it make for her are incredible!! Tight fun bouncy curls and she said it goes really fast!! Might have to be the next product I purchase!
Danya W.
How do you guys like this curling iron ?
Beth C.
Akron, OH
I have never used a tapered iron before, is t easy to use and do you like the curls it makes?