Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 1Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 1Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 1
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 1

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron

BY VIDAL SASSOON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

"introducing the all new vidal sassoon pro series. Perfected by experts dare to be diffrent? you might want to try our flipperless tapered iron. this unit gives you precise led temperature display, while the tapered barrel will give you loose curls & textured waves. You will be the envy of the party. features: 1. Tourmaline ceramic technology 2. Multiple heat settings 3. Heats up to 400 f 4. Auto off 5. 30 second fast heat up 6. Tangle free swivel cord 7. Heat protective glove included"

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 1
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
This product is easy to use, fast, and extremely hot. The glove is not comfortable to use and tight. I only used 2x and decided to deal with minor burns as crazy as that sounds. It does give my hair beautiful lasting curls. I only need to wrap and wait about 5 seconds per section
Hannah J.
Dayton
I have thin and naturally curly hair so I use heat products sparingly. This holds a curl until I wash my hair. Using a wand takes a little getting used to, but once you have it down it’s faster than alternatives.
Mia R.
Kentland, IN
Good product but I don't prefer the waves it gives me over my curling iron or my straightener. Good quality and good price point. Takes some time to get used to using it but once you do it's a breeze!
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is a pretty good wand. I love that it doesn't fry my hair like others have. I have very chemically treated hair that's always been fine but this wand doesn't damage it.
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
Love this! I first discovered it in college when a girlfriend did my hair for a concert. I fell in love with it! Very good quality and perfect for beach curls :)
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
I like his wand. It heats very fast and evenly. Works great especially for he price. I usually grab a traditional curling iron over a wand but this wand was worth the buy.
Britnie S.
Nampa, ID
I have not used this product as of yet, however my mother has used it and the curls it make for her are incredible!! Tight fun bouncy curls and she said it goes really fast!! Might have to be the next product I purchase!
Reagan H.
Anna
I think this wand does a decent job curling my hair.
Its easy to use and doesnt take long to heat up to start doing your hair. I would recommend this to others.
Sarah M.
Lexington , KY
I bought this curling wand awhile ago to try new styles with my long hair and even though it came with a heat protectant glove, I still managed to burn myself
Delaney J.
I love wands. But the gloves always are a problem and get in the way when curling your hair. but you also don't want to burn yourself.
Danya W.
How do you guys like this curling iron ?
Beth C.
Akron, OH
I have never used a tapered iron before, is t easy to use and do you like the curls it makes?