Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 1 Minute Mask

by Vidal Sassoon

Helps Hydrate Hair Intensely Conditions For Hair That's Touchably Soft, Smooth &Amp; Easy To Comb Professionally Inspired Formula For Fashionably Soft, Silky Hair Conditioning Therapy For Soft, Silky Hair Perfected By Experts Made In Usa

How does this product help with oily hair ?
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 1 Minute Mask!
Kelli D.
Dayton, OH
I have very thick, kinky, unruly hair. I used this product as a deep conditioning treatment. It left my hair feeling soft, shiny, and easy to manage. For the price I would definitely recommend it to others! The packaging ensures all product is used.
Esperanza P.
Dallas, TX
Always left my hair perfectly smooth and shinier. I have very damaged hair from bleaching but this product keeps my hair feeling natural and looking healthy. It smells great too. Only bad thing is i have a hard time finding it sometimes.
Christi R.
Warwick, RI
A friend gave me this because it didn’t work with her hair. It smells nice and doesn’t dry out my hair but I don’t think it really adds much moisture. I like that you don’t need to leave it on very long but it’s just not enough moisture for my dry, frizzy hair. I had to add an additional leave in conditioner which kind of defeats the purpose of using a mask.
Reyna M.
Merced, CA
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 1 Minute Mask uploaded by Reyna M.
Works good. Leaves my hair soft. Easy to use. Easy instructions. Leaves a nice shine to my hair. Smells good. I have dry hair, this moisturizes it. It's a creme consistency. You rinse it off when you use it. Definitely recommend it.
Kelly A.
This is a great mask! I'm a bit extra when it comes to conditioning treatments and masks, I love to soak my hair in this mask and leave it in for an hour (or more) and then wash it out! My hair seriously feels so beautifully smooth, love this mask!
Mary S.
I love that you don't have to leave this mask it for 5 to 10 mins like most hair masks. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. The scent can be a bit strong and may not be to some people's taste though. But it's great to mix with your conditioner to add an extra boost.
Savannah A.
Williamstown, NJ
This mask was a one time thing for me but did wonders. It was affordable and smelt nice. I love this but my local stores no longer sell them
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Awesome products! I actually am very surprised with how well this product worked. Usually V.S. products don't mesh with my hair. When my husband brought this home for me i was debating taking it back. I'm so glad i decided to try it.
Patty M.
This stuff is amazing! It makes my hair feel so soft for days, I only use it about 2-3 times a week!
Haley L.
Big Rapids, MI
I use this once a week and it helps my colored thick hair stay soft and prevent breaking. I would recommend to anyone who is looking to help with dry ends.