Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 1 Minute Mask uploaded by Reyna M.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 1 Minute Mask uploaded by Jenny K.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Helps Hydrate Hair Intensely Conditions For Hair That's Touchably Soft, Smooth &Amp; Easy To Comb Professionally Inspired Formula For Fashionably Soft, Silky Hair Conditioning Therapy For Soft, Silky Hair Perfected By Experts Made In Usa see more...

Sydney S.
Apple Valley, CA
This product worked really well at moisturizing my hair but I think it's meant for hair more dry than mine apparently was. I thought my hair was pretty dry/damaged but after trying this is actually made m hair a bit too oily. So if your hair is really really dry this is for you! I would definitely use again in the future if my hair became drier/more damaged.
Mary S.
I love that you don't have to leave this mask it for 5 to 10 mins like most hair masks. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. The scent can be a bit strong and may not be to some people's taste though. But it's great to mix with your conditioner to add an extra boost.
Reyna M.
Merced, CA
Works good. Leaves my hair soft. Easy to use. Easy instructions. Leaves a nice shine to my hair. Smells good. I have dry hair, this moisturizes it. It's a creme consistency. You rinse it off when you use it. Definitely recommend it.
Jenny K.
I put this on for 10 minutes before I shower . And it leaves my hair smelling so good & soft . It has definitely repaired my old dry , frizzy hair . I bought this at 99 cent store , so it was very cheap .
Kelli D.
Dayton, OH
I have very thick, kinky, unruly hair. I used this product as a deep conditioning treatment. It left my hair feeling soft, shiny, and easy to manage. For the price I would definitely recommend it to others! The packaging ensures all product is used.
Jacqueline G.
Orlando, FL
This product is def worth buying for the price..it smells wonderful and leaves my hair soft after every use..its not heavy for my thin hair either..if your hair is not heavily damaged and you need a Lil deep conditioning I def recommend this product!
Kelly A.
This is a great mask! I'm a bit extra when it comes to conditioning treatments and masks, I love to soak my hair in this mask and leave it in for an hour (or more) and then wash it out! My hair seriously feels so beautifully smooth, love this mask!
Esperanza P.
Dallas, TX
Always left my hair perfectly smooth and shinier. I have very damaged hair from bleaching but this product keeps my hair feeling natural and looking healthy. It smells great too. Only bad thing is i have a hard time finding it sometimes.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Awesome products! I actually am very surprised with how well this product worked. Usually V.S. products don't mesh with my hair. When my husband brought this home for me i was debating taking it back. I'm so glad i decided to try it.
Maria g.
Bakersfield, CA
personally have never tried a mask for my hair...i got say i love it!!!! the smell off thr jar is so unpleasant but after you apply the smell changes to a good smell..i applied it to damp hair and comb through. leave on for at least 1 minute and rinse thoroughly...it leaves your hair feeling so soft
Cherisse B.
How is this different from a conditioner? Is there a noticeable difference when using this mask compared to just regular conditioner?
Susie G.
Ontario, CA
Is this product worth paying for? My hair is need of a very deep hydration mask.