BY VIDAL SASSOON

New York   London    Paris classique    classic    clasico Model VS12008 For product information, visit us at HelenofTroyUSA.com see more...

Buy on Amazon
Eleanni Valentina Y.
Eleanni Valentina Y.
Medley, FL
i love this,are the best i ever try, i have too much hair with volume and hair stay always in his place, i buy always at amazon
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Pasadena
Anyone looking for a great strong hold for the perfect pony tail? These are for you! You can purchase them at you're local beauty supply store, these hair ties do not break when pulled compared to others on the market. I would definitely repurchase
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Clearfield, UT
Definitely the best hair bands I own keeps my hair in place and my daughter's thin curly hair love them they're the best
Sherry H.
Sherry H.
Lexington , Ky
I have to have these bands everyday in my life . I use them in my hair everyday . I love having the same color as my hair
Katie L.
Katie L.
Aurora, CO
Good, solid hair ties that won't bust or break the first time you use them like a lot of other brands do.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Buchanan, GA
I always seem to lose my hair ties or they break so I bought these babies and they actually do not break after a few uses. I can use one of these for at least a week before it breaks. YAY!
Natoya E.
Natoya E.
Mission B.C., BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These elastics are so fab! I have curly Afro textured hair and often get my hair elastics caught in my hair. But not this brand. They are smooth and gentle on your hair and that's hard to find!