BY VIDAL SASSOON

No Crimp Braid Elastics 30 Ct - No crimp elastics by Vidal Sassoon keep from damaging hair. - No Crimp Braid Elastics 30 Ct see more...

Assata R.
Brooklyn, NY
I found these bands at Target and have been attached ever since. No metal means no hair getting caught and ripping out. They’re small enough so that I can do my mini buns without having to wrap the elastic 10 times. My favorite use for them is hair stretching. After I’ve twisted or braided my hair, I band these over the braids to help stretch my hair. They work great. Definitely a must have in the house.
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
I really liked this item as it came very fast and met all of my expectations. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for something similar or looking for anything like this, if you are then this is the one.