BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon London Luxe 1bb Midnight Muse Blue (Pack of 3) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily C.
Oak Hills, CA
Absolutely recommended. The blue undertones were very pretty and as a pale girl, this color looked amazing with my skin tone. It didnt leave my hair dry or frizzy and stayed vibrant for 3 months.
Heather F.
I loved this color! If anything my only complaint was that it lasted too long! Going dark was hard to come back from (but it is with any brand) I loved that I could see the blue tint!
megan d.
Omak, WA
I didn't use this for my own hair, but I dyed someone elses who had dark brown hair and you could really see the blue hue it gave, especially in the sunlight. The color lasted probably about a month and a half. Very impressed.
Kasey R.
Calhoun, KY
I use to have dark brown hair and this color meet my expectations to a t! I bought it at the dollar store on a whim and i loved the dark blue in my hair. It was beautiful. It defiantly my color from now on!
Meridian L.
Buda, TX
Absolutely love this color! A gorgeous blue tone that looked lovely mixed with a little bit of black hair dye. I grabbed mine at my local Walgreens and have thick hair and a lot of it. When my hair was about collarbone length it would take about 2-3 bottles. I cut my hair and shaved it so it takes one bottle now.
Angel D.
Clifton Forge, VA
Everytime I color my hair--this is the shade and dye I use. I love the way it makes my hair feel afterwards and the color is super long lasting.
Danielle S.
Nice color payoff. Easy to use. Inexpensive bit does just as well as the more expensive boxed color brands. The blue in this was nice and deep.
Joan D.
Elliot lake, ON
I love the way this Color makes my hair look and feel. The black is soft and just gives a little blue colouring when the light hits it. It wasn't an intense blue like I was worried it might land up being. The price is average and goes on sale often, so it's easy to keep the same color if you choose.