BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon London Luxe 1bb Midnight Muse Blue (Pack of 3) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meridian L.
Meridian L.
Buda, TX
Absolutely love this color! A gorgeous blue tone that looked lovely mixed with a little bit of black hair dye. I grabbed mine at my local Walgreens and have thick hair and a lot of it. When my hair was about collarbone length it would take about 2-3 bottles. I cut my hair and shaved it so it takes one bottle now.
Kasey R.
Kasey R.
Calhoun, KY
I use to have dark brown hair and this color meet my expectations to a t! I bought it at the dollar store on a whim and i loved the dark blue in my hair. It was beautiful. It defiantly my color from now on!
megan d.
megan d.
Omak, WA
I didn't use this for my own hair, but I dyed someone elses who had dark brown hair and you could really see the blue hue it gave, especially in the sunlight. The color lasted probably about a month and a half. Very impressed.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Clifton Forge, VA
Everytime I color my hair--this is the shade and dye I use. I love the way it makes my hair feel afterwards and the color is super long lasting.
Joan D.
Joan D.
elliot lake, ontario, N/A
I love the way this Color makes my hair look and feel. The black is soft and just gives a little blue colouring when the light hits it. It wasn't an intense blue like I was worried it might land up being. The price is average and goes on sale often, so it's easy to keep the same color if you choose.