BY VIDAL SASSOON #26 in Heat Protectors

Vidal Sassoon Hair Spray. see more...

Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great heat protectant. I've used better Ellington products, but overall, I have had no complaints about this one.
Alyssa S.
East Berlin, PA
I loved this product. It did in fact help with heat damage at the ends of my hair. I loved the lightweight formula and the fragrance was very pleasant. However, I didn't enjoy the way it made my hair feel throughout the day. It became oily and felt as if I hadn't washed my hair for 3 days. Overall I did like this product alot.
Ana B.
The best thing I use it does not have a chemical smell to it really easy to use can definitely see a change in the texture it seems silkier.
Patty W.
Perry, OH
This stuff does not coat evenly on hair so some parts are damaged. It is also really expensive for a heat styling spray.
Marie K.
This is okay I don't typically heat my hair but when I do I use this product, I can definitely see a change in the texture it seems silkier.
kaylee m.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like this heat spray! it Always makes my hair feel softer and I know that's it working! You also get that great shine when you use it .
Elizabeth M.
Apply before blow drying to help protect your hair and get the look you want. scent is pleasant. not sticky or greasy.
Kevin P.
Kearny, NJ
I really enjoy using this item specially when I have to go out and I want to either curl or straighten my hair
Karina M.
This product helps keep my hair from harsh heat damage when i use any irons or my blow dryer. The smell is not the very best but it is tolerable.
Melissa T.
Greenfield, TN
Wonderful product. Would suggest this product to anyone and everyone. Great products. Don't know what else to say.