BY VIDAL SASSOON #22 in Heat Protectors

Vidal Sassoon Hair Spray. see more...

Rochelle A.
Rochelle A.
Chesterton, IN
This is good for any hair type. I use it before each heat process. I use it along with another moisturizer and heat protectant. I like that it doesn't leave a product feel on your hair or weigh it down and it does give it a very small amount of "slip". I do, however, notice that my hair still gets pretty hot even with its usage. It's about on par for the price.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the smell of the Vidal Sassoon Heat Styling spray. I use this product in conjunction with my Chi Hair flat iron or my hand blow dryer. I find that this is an adequate price for the size. My hair is vivid colors that I get done at a salon, and have found that this product is comparable with the products the stylist uses.
Janice B.
Janice B.
Haslet, TX
I like using this because it also give you a good feel like when you done using your styling spray with your curl iron it work well so I bought this product which work really well and after you shower and blow dry your hair and curl your hair using this heat styling spray it work well.
Beth Z.
Beth Z.
Erie, PA
I love this product, it is one of my favorite products to use. I am always curling, straighting and blow drying my hair. It's not expensive which is great. My hair systlist recommend it to me. I never used heat styling spray, I have serverly damage hair. Using this help tremendously!
Hope N David B.
Hope N David B.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Yes this an all time favorite. It makes my hair so soft. Yes it meets my expectations by 100 percent. My hair shines. Its not pricey and is a good valued product. Blonde brown n red hair it's thin. I use this daily. I don't see it needing improved as it works great for my hair.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Only have used this product a couple of times but it really has helped protect my hair. I've used other products and my hair always felt oily or greasy. Some have a horrible smell. This product makes my hair feel smooth and look shiny and healthy.
Priscilla L.
Priscilla L.
One of my favorite hair products. Plus smells amazing. I spray on wet hair, comb through, then the heat is on! I guess it prevents damage. I heat style my hair almost everyday, and my hairstylist says I have no heat damage every 2 months I go.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
This product is very affordable and something every girl that uses heat to their hair on a daily basis need. My hair was fried and so dry before using this product. After discovering this heat protectant, my hair looks and feels great again!
cheyenne d.
cheyenne d.
Ocala, FL
This product has kept my hair nice and healthy. I spray it before i curl or straighten my hair and i have thick hair so it takes a lot. This product is my favorite cause it doesn't take a lot to coat my hair and it helps a lot.
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Orlando, FL
I only use this when I am straitening my hair and I like the smooth finish I get when I use it. My hair is healthy but seems to do better when I use this. It smells nice, but is a little bit pricey for me.