BY VIDAL SASSOON #25 in Heat Protectors

Vidal Sassoon Hair Spray. see more...

Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the smell of the Vidal Sassoon Heat Styling spray. I use this product in conjunction with my Chi Hair flat iron or my hand blow dryer. I find that this is an adequate price for the size. My hair is vivid colors that I get done at a salon, and have found that this product is comparable with the products the stylist uses.
Janice B.
Janice B.
Haslet, TX
I like using this because it also give you a good feel like when you done using your styling spray with your curl iron it work well so I bought this product which work really well and after you shower and blow dry your hair and curl your hair using this heat styling spray it work well.
Priscilla L.
Priscilla L.
One of my favorite hair products. Plus smells amazing. I spray on wet hair, comb through, then the heat is on! I guess it prevents damage. I heat style my hair almost everyday, and my hairstylist says I have no heat damage every 2 months I go.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
This product is very affordable and something every girl that uses heat to their hair on a daily basis need. My hair was fried and so dry before using this product. After discovering this heat protectant, my hair looks and feels great again!
KASSANDRA O.
KASSANDRA O.
Lake City, FL
Keeps hair shiny and feels sleek. I love this product and price. Lasts long. And smells great. Keeps the hair from frizzyness as well. I have straight hair. Value is good
Rosa n.
Rosa n.
Watervliet, NY
I use this stuff when I straighten my hair!! It works very well but I also have very thick hair so I need to use a lot! Price is affordable and easy to buy!!
Liz C.
Liz C.
Weirton, WV
This was okay... It smells horrid and makes my hair stiff. The only perk was that it didn't take much so the bottle would last a long time.
Qu'Maria N.
Qu'Maria N.
Baltimore , Md
Very soft on your hair doesn't leave it crunchy not to pricey it's hard to find sometimes because a lot of stores don't carry it
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Carthage, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great to protect your hair from the heat of a flat iron. It helps to get your hair feeling sleek and soft.
Sly M.
Sly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved loved it, something about the smell that I loved, it helped not get my hair not frizzy while I straighten it