BY VIDAL SASSOON

Secure-Locking Errant Locks Going out in a hurry, and need to tuck in those stray locks? Or making an ideal bun and then finding those smaller hairs streaming out? The Vidal Sassoon Hair Accessories Large Omega Claw Clips are just what you require in times like these. The pack of large omega claw clips hold back small pieces of hair. Have a strong grip and adjust to hold all hair types from thick to thin Suitable for thin to thick hair without being too tight These clips have a strong grip and adjust to hold all hair types from thick to thin. They are light and do not unnecessarily burden you. Keeping you relieved from escaping hair, these clips have a strong grip so they will stay in place all day. Simple but smart solution for a problem that most women face every day. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: Vidal Sassoon Hair Accessories Large Omega Claw Clips are useful in keeping those stray locks out of the place and locked securely in place. see more...

Alison K.
Perfect clip for people with long and thick hair! I have used this nightly for washing my face or putting my makeup on in the morning and I have zero issues like I have had in the past! I would definitely recommend everyone to get this!
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Great strength. Color blends with my hair. Not to small. Would buy again. Was not my first time buying. Hold a lot of hair which is a plus for me.