BY VIDAL SASSOON

Marilu Q.
Marilu Q.
Salinas, CA
perfect combs! come in a packet with different sizes and colors with different purposes, nice packaging and great price
Isabelle H.
Isabelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Vidal Sassoon is great for coloring hair and it has a very high quality color. I have dark curly and coarse hair but when I did my highlights and they lasted for a very long time. I have only colored my hair once, so I have only used it once but I love this product and would for sure buy it again.
Joy S.
Joy S.
Beaumont
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will be buying these for my family member again and they comb thru so easliy and i use this every time i get through washing my hair and i got it a walgreens
Sara H.
Sara H.
Eight Mile, AL
I love these they are hard to break when you have small children they always try to break things I would definitely recommend
rose m.
rose m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The combs are a great buy,very durable,pretty colors,I use them on my straight hair. They will definitely be a repurchase
mary r.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
These are great combs to fix and part your hair with perfectly great value for what you get in one package!!
Stephanie  W.
Stephanie W.
Jacksonville, NC
You get a very bug selection of combs for not that bad lf a price and I love it. You get all the essential combs you need
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
These are good combs, nothing special a d they work just as good as a generic comb. I probably wouldn't spend the extra money on these
Ivanny P.
Ivanny P.
Easy to carry in the bag, easy handling, not has a beautiful desing, but is a product practical and basic.
Camelle D.
Camelle D.
Catarman, Northern Samar
Beauty Junkie Expert
Because there are many tyoes of.combs i.can use it anywhere with convenience and its very affordable and is.available nationwide