Vidal Sassoon ColorFinity Rich Darks Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kimberly K.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Rich Darks Dry Shampoo Spray cleanses and adds volume to red, brown and black hair without washing. With lightweight refreshers, the formula helps eliminate unwanted oils from the hair without the unwanted excess residue. It also refreshes the look of your dark colored hair and protects the integrity of dark color shades all in one step! see more...

Kimberly K.
Redmond, OR
This product does exactly what I wanted! I have fairly thin hair and recently cut it shoulder length. I wanted big beachy curls but wasn't achieving the look I wanted. I was told by a friend that dry shampoo may help give me the volume I was looking for. I purchased this product and have been pleasantly surprised. I lift my curls and spray directly under to provide some texture and volume. It smells great, was inexpensive and performs to my standards! Will buy again.
Julendys Masiel R.
Este producto que muy bueno, es excelente, me encanta, es un producto que cumple con mis expectativas, me a encantado es un producto muy recomendables  que me encanta y lo amo, no puedo vivir sin el , es 100% ,excelente , increíble es muy útil para mi.#good
Hillary K.
I could not stand this product, it made my hair unbelievably greasy, when I used it my hair was clean, just wanted to give it a try and I had to wash my hair again afterwards, the smell was good but it did not do what it was supposed to do, I definitely do not recommend this product
Skylar W.
I really enjoyed this dry shampoo for when my roots needed a little oomph. There was no white powdery residue like you might see with other dry shampoos. The scent was a bit strong and the amount you get was quite small. Went through it very fast even though I hardly used it.
Larizza D.
I actually really liked this dry shampoo! The problem I have with other dry shampoos is the overpowering scent. This product is not like that! I also liked how it did not feel like I was caking on so much product in my hair like other dry shampoos I have tried. It combats oil perfectly and doesn't leave my dark hair with those unsightly white streaks and powder particles. If you have dry hair however, I wouldn't use this as it was very drying. For my oily hair however, I would totally recommend. My hair felt super clean after using this!
Alina B.
Edmonton
At the beginning, I was in love with this product, but only at the beginning. For my oily hair, it did what is suppose to do and my hair felt super clean after using this. But after 3-4 times the can stopped working. Now I have 3 almost full cans (bought on sale) that do not spray, Very disappointing.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
If you have red or dark colored hair, this is the shampoo for you. I get the conditioner for my hair all the time. I need to buy this off amazon because for some reason no stores near me sell this. I do like how it keeps my color longer and the shine is amazing
Michelle N.
Saskatchewan
I have this on hand at all times when my hair just needs a quick boost of cleanse Haha. It does the trick well for my thick dark hair.