Vidal Sassoon ColorFinity Dry Shampoo Spray, Intense Blondes uploaded by Karin Z.Vidal Sassoon ColorFinity Dry Shampoo Spray, Intense Blondes uploaded by Tracey L.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon ColorFinity Dry Shampoo Spray cleanses without washing and refreshes the look of your blonde colored hair all in 1 step This formula with lightweight refreshers was developed by VS colour experts and helps eliminate unwanted oils from hair without washing out colour pigments leaving no excess residue. see more...

Tracey L.
Sacramento, CA
My hair is extra fine and tends to break a lot. Needless to say, I don't get to wash it as much as I would like to. I tried this on my off days, in hopes of keeping the oilies at bay. While it did help the overall look, it left an odd texture behind. However, it had an unexpected affect... Thickness? Cool! Just don't try to run your fingers through my hair. ;0)
Sara K.
Hands down the BEST dry shampoo I have ever tried (and I have tried many). It smells amazing and your hair does feel very refreshed and it does not weigh your hair down. My only complaint was the packaging/bottle. I can tell I still have about 1/2 bottle of product left, but the nozzle decided to stop working. I tried everything to unclog it (figuring that was the problem), but I ended up having to throw it away.
Cheryl D.
Timmins, ON
I'm looking for a nice smelling dry shampoo that works well on fine thin hair. How's this one hold up?