Vidal Sassoon 3/4

Vidal Sassoon 3/4" Chrome Curling Iron

BY VIDAL SASSOON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vidal Sassoon VSIR1531CN1 3/4" Chrome Curling Iron

Vidal Sassoon 3/4
Vidal Sassoon 3/4" Chrome Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon
Mecca M.
Cortland, NY
Basically, this is like the curling iron of curling irons. Think back to when you were a kid and your mom did some crazy curls, probably an iron just like this. Did my friend's hair for her prom with this iron and some hairspray, not to brag, but it came out quite wonderful.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
One of my absolute favs! I have had this iron for years! If you clean them they will always work great, I have about 11 curling irons ranging in all different barrels this one has always been one of my favorite looks. Couldn't tell you the price as I received it as a gift.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park , NY
This is a great, inexpensive curling iron for all hair types! I use it and I have thick/ coarser/ curly hair so it would definitely work for others. I would recommend for others that want a straightener on a budget!
Athena D.
Vidal Sassoon is still one of my go to brands for curling ironsZ. So many new options out there but I always seem to go back to my bread and butter. They also seem to last forever. I have had one for years!
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
This was one of my first irons, a hand-me-down from my mother, who has short hair. It makes nice, tight curls, and works best with short hair. I liked the long barrel for my longer hair and the way the curls set.
Amanda G.
murray, KY
don't care does this at all, doesn't get very hot and doesn't hold curl so well. I gave it a 2 because it works in general and will give a small curl but doesn't hold well.
Cynthia R.
Yuba City, CA
This curling iron is perfect for tight curls. This one would be best for beauty pagents. It's those kid tight curls. Just depends the look your going for but overall it heats up quick and is a good product.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This brand definitely does not work not just for me but my whole family that are women. No they really need to work on the temperature being hot enough to actually curled her hair instead of just wasting your money.
Rachel B.
Columbus, OH
I love this iron. It heats up quickly and stays hot. The main issue I have with curling irons is that they don't stay hot and my curls fall (I have extremely thick hair). It gives really nice almost beachy waves.
Jennifer T.
Downey, CA
I have this curling iron and I love it!!!! Heats fast and curls hair quickly without having to have your hair exposed to it for long periods of time. I love that it doesn't pull on my already thin fragile hair.