BY VIDAL SASSOON

New! Defined Natural Or Tousled Waves Perfected By Experts&Trade; Multiple Heat Settings Interchangeable Barrels Safety Stand Locking Switch Tourmaline Ceramic Technology Provides High, Even Heat And Maximum Hair-Conditioning Ions For Shiny, Healthier-Looking, More Manageable Hair. Made In China *Actual Product Styling And Colors May Vary. Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
I was a little intimidated at first because of how large the business end of this product is but after using it, I got the hang of it quickly. It’s easy to use for waving your hair, and it heats up quickly. I would suggest watching a few tutorials or demos on how - to if you’ve never done it before because the technique is the hardest part.
Shelley G.
This is the only crimper I have owned and I can't say that I like it really because I currently have a stack in the back of my hair and I am not able to crimp the back. It does ok in the front and sides but I don't prefer to use this because I can actually get a better crimp with my flat iron.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
I used this on my sister one night before she went out. She looked so cute! The mechanical part of this is wonderful but it is a bit tedious to have to follow the lines or else it looks crimpy. Overall it's super fun for a diff kind of temporary hairstyle
Megan v.
This was easy to use and gave me perfect crimped hair, BUT it made me look 12 so I won’t use this product again. It was very easy to use and did perform exactly as it said it would! I would recommend this for someone looking for waves.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
This is an okay curling iron. I got it for a gift. I would love it more if my hair would hold the crip but it doesn’t. I’ve tried everything to make it work but nothing does!
Sarah C.
Norton Shores
Really helpful for when you wanna do something in between curly and straight, unfortunately mine broke not long after having it but when I did have it it was awesome.
Stephanie S.
Knox, IN
Love this hair product from vidal sassoon. It warms up quickly and stays nice and warm so I can get my hair done quick and beautifully. It still looks nice and fine and my hair isn't dry after using. I love it and i have had it for a long time and love using it.
Jamie B.
Chillicothe, IL
I love how my hair looks when I take the time to use this waver. My hair is long, so it takes a long time to do all of it. It makes my hair look much fuller thank it really is. Highly recommended.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I tried this at my friend’s house before a girls night our and fell in love with how gorgeous this waver left my hair looking! The waves were soft and shiny and lasted all night, through dancing and sweating. I need one for myself!
Misty R.
Allerton, IL
I like this tool. I got a crappy perm and it only took halfway down and this helped me get kind of a similar type curl to finish off my hair and get it more even and looking blended.I used to used this even when I had no perm and I still loved it so it's good.