Vidal Sassoon 3-in-1 Tourmaline Ceramic Waver

by Vidal Sassoon

New! Defined Natural Or Tousled Waves Perfected By Experts&Trade; Multiple Heat Settings Interchangeable Barrels Safety Stand Locking Switch Tourmaline Ceramic Technology Provides High, Even Heat And Maximum Hair-Conditioning Ions For Shiny, Healthier-Looking, More Manageable Hair. Made In China *Actual Product Styling And Colors May Vary. Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon 3-in-1 Tourmaline Ceramic Waver!
Holly C.
Belleville, PA
Vidal Sassoon 3-in-1 Tourmaline Ceramic Waver uploaded by Holly C.
Vidal Sassoon 3-in-1 Tourmaline Ceramic Waver uploaded by Holly C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I couldn’t find the product that I was looking for and it wouldn’t let me post until I picked something. Influenster, work on that. I’m very excited to try this product and the results that I have seen have been super cute. #Amika. #hightidecrimper. #Sephora #influensterVidal Sassoon 3-in-1 Tourmaline Ceramic Waver
Nancy A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mi amiga lo tiene y deja el cabello muy cool es un estilo muy diferente a lo habitual es de muy buena calidad.
Jamie B.
Chillicothe, IL
I love how my hair looks when I take the time to use this waver. My hair is long, so it takes a long time to do all of it. It makes my hair look much fuller thank it really is. Highly recommended.
Megan L.
This did nothing for my hair. My hair is very fine and straight, it doesn't curl easily. This doesn't clamp down enough to curl my hair. It's clunky and difficult to use. The curls I did get didn't look normal, they looked crimped. Yuck.
Esmeralda's N.
Phoenix , AZ
Love love love the look i achieve every time I use this tool it gets hot enough
Love love love the look i achieve every time I use this tool it gets hot enough
Valerie A.
This is great for giving super wavy beachy hair! My hair is very straight and this completely transforms it with very little effort.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I love to do waves in my hair whenever i have a chance. I just love how cute it looks
Britnie S.
Nampa, ID
Love this product! It makes for fun crimp look! Easy to use, easy to store! Use over and over when I want a nice wavy look for date night or a meeting! It didn't 5 stars because it seems to dry out my hair fast and can give a fuzzy look that is easily fixed with a little oil.
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
I've used this 3 and 1 waver before and I'm not a huge fan of it.. I'm okay using it every once in a while but it's hard to use all the time because it takes so long.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Good Waver! Really does what it says it will. You cannot achieve beachy effortless type waves with this, but it does give you a beautiful different type. Makes adorable little girl hairstyles.

Looking for your answer?