BY VIDAL SASSOON

New! Defined Natural Or Tousled Waves Perfected By Experts&Trade; Multiple Heat Settings Interchangeable Barrels Safety Stand Locking Switch Tourmaline Ceramic Technology Provides High, Even Heat And Maximum Hair-Conditioning Ions For Shiny, Healthier-Looking, More Manageable Hair. Made In China *Actual Product Styling And Colors May Vary. Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Shelley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only crimper I have owned and I can't say that I like it really because I currently have a stack in the back of my hair and I am not able to crimp the back. It does ok in the front and sides but I don't prefer to use this because I can actually get a better crimp with my flat iron.
April D.
Rock HILL , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this on my sister one night before she went out. She looked so cute! The mechanical part of this is wonderful but it is a bit tedious to have to follow the lines or else it looks crimpy. Overall it's super fun for a diff kind of temporary hairstyle
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay curling iron. I got it for a gift. I would love it more if my hair would hold the crip but it doesn’t. I’ve tried everything to make it work but nothing does!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did nothing for my hair. My hair is very fine and straight, it doesn't curl easily. This doesn't clamp down enough to curl my hair. It's clunky and difficult to use. The curls I did get didn't look normal, they looked crimped. Yuck.
Jamie B.
Chillicothe, IL
I love how my hair looks when I take the time to use this waver. My hair is long, so it takes a long time to do all of it. It makes my hair look much fuller thank it really is. Highly recommended.
Misty R.
Allerton, IL
I like this tool. I got a crappy perm and it only took halfway down and this helped me get kind of a similar type curl to finish off my hair and get it more even and looking blended.I used to used this even when I had no perm and I still loved it so it's good.
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
I like this product because it is very easy to use. I have shorter hair, around chin length, and it gave my hair a nice frizz free wave. I purchased it at Walmart a few years ago for a decent price. I would recommend it for anyone wanting to save time.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good Waver! Really does what it says it will. You cannot achieve beachy effortless type waves with this, but it does give you a beautiful different type. Makes adorable little girl hairstyles.
Britnie S.
Nampa, ID
Love this product! It makes for fun crimp look! Easy to use, easy to store! Use over and over when I want a nice wavy look for date night or a meeting! It didn't 5 stars because it seems to dry out my hair fast and can give a fuzzy look that is easily fixed with a little oil.
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
I've used this 3 and 1 waver before and I'm not a huge fan of it.. I'm okay using it every once in a while but it's hard to use all the time because it takes so long.