BY VIDAL SASSOON

New! Defined Natural Or Tousled Waves Perfected By Experts&Trade; Multiple Heat Settings Interchangeable Barrels Safety Stand Locking Switch Tourmaline Ceramic Technology Provides High, Even Heat And Maximum Hair-Conditioning Ions For Shiny, Healthier-Looking, More Manageable Hair. Made In China *Actual Product Styling And Colors May Vary. Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Shelley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only crimper I have owned and I can't say that I like it really because I currently have a stack in the back of my hair and I am not able to crimp the back. It does ok in the front and sides but I don't prefer to use this because I can actually get a better crimp with my flat iron.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay curling iron. I got it for a gift. I would love it more if my hair would hold the crip but it doesn’t. I’ve tried everything to make it work but nothing does!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did nothing for my hair. My hair is very fine and straight, it doesn't curl easily. This doesn't clamp down enough to curl my hair. It's clunky and difficult to use. The curls I did get didn't look normal, they looked crimped. Yuck.
Jamie B.
Chillicothe, IL
I love how my hair looks when I take the time to use this waver. My hair is long, so it takes a long time to do all of it. It makes my hair look much fuller thank it really is. Highly recommended.
Misty R.
Allerton, IL
I like this tool. I got a crappy perm and it only took halfway down and this helped me get kind of a similar type curl to finish off my hair and get it more even and looking blended.I used to used this even when I had no perm and I still loved it so it's good.
Valerie A.
This is great for giving super wavy beachy hair! My hair is very straight and this completely transforms it with very little effort.
Sàde B.
Oklahoma city, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it was my first time trying it and I was not disappointed it was worth the money and I recommend it.
Setheia B.
Columbiana, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would definitely tell family and friends to buy. Good investment if your a hairdresser. Good name brand as well
Nancy A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mi amiga lo tiene y deja el cabello muy cool es un estilo muy diferente a lo habitual es de muy buena calidad.
evea s.
Beckley, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best 3 in one i have ever used. My hair looks so shiny and healthy after using this to style it.