BY VIDAL SASSOON

New! Defined Natural Or Tousled Waves Perfected By Experts&Trade; Multiple Heat Settings Interchangeable Barrels Safety Stand Locking Switch Tourmaline Ceramic Technology Provides High, Even Heat And Maximum Hair-Conditioning Ions For Shiny, Healthier-Looking, More Manageable Hair. Made In China *Actual Product Styling And Colors May Vary. Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good Waver! Really does what it says it will. You cannot achieve beachy effortless type waves with this, but it does give you a beautiful different type. Makes adorable little girl hairstyles.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Chillicothe, IL
I love how my hair looks when I take the time to use this waver. My hair is long, so it takes a long time to do all of it. It makes my hair look much fuller thank it really is. Highly recommended.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Allerton, IL
I like this tool. I got a crappy perm and it only took halfway down and this helped me get kind of a similar type curl to finish off my hair and get it more even and looking blended.I used to used this even when I had no perm and I still loved it so it's good.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Olmsted Twp, OH
I did not care for this styling tool, it did make a wave, it made an 80s crimp and that is definitely not the style I was going for! I returned it.
Justina W.
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
I've used this 3 and 1 waver before and I'm not a huge fan of it.. I'm okay using it every once in a while but it's hard to use all the time because it takes so long.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I love to do waves in my hair whenever i have a chance. I just love how cute it looks
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
I like this product because it is very easy to use. I have shorter hair, around chin length, and it gave my hair a nice frizz free wave. I purchased it at Walmart a few years ago for a decent price. I would recommend it for anyone wanting to save time.
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
This is great for giving super wavy beachy hair! My hair is very straight and this completely transforms it with very little effort.
Britnie S.
Britnie S.
Nampa, ID
Love this product! It makes for fun crimp look! Easy to use, easy to store! Use over and over when I want a nice wavy look for date night or a meeting! It didn't 5 stars because it seems to dry out my hair fast and can give a fuzzy look that is easily fixed with a little oil.
Esmeralda's N.
Esmeralda's N.
Phoenix, AZ
Love love love the look i achieve every time I use this tool it gets hot enough