BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon 3-in-1 Tourmaline Ceramic Waver: Defined, natural, or tousled waves Tourmaline ceramic technology for shiny, healthier-looking, more manageable hair Multiple heat settings Interchangeable barrels Locking switch Safety stand Heat protective glove; dual voltage see more...

• Interested in trying this. does anyone know if its worth buying ?...5 Answers
Sara F.
It takes a long time for me to do waves if you have thick hair and doing braids and leave them in to get crippled or waves but this has changed my life where I just want to get some waves on my long thick hair I would recommend to others
Danii F.
Cotulla , TX
I really love Vidal sassoon products. I use to have a blow dryer as well. I was satisfied with this product and the trick is to keep doing it at each end so you won't miss a wave. I bought it online and I think it works great it doesn't need improvements. I would recommend it to others.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
I used to use the old version on this and it really wasn't all that great. It took a very long time my hair didn't hold the waves I used to have to put a ton of gel and hair spray in my hair to keep the waves and then my hair way stiff and hard so it wasn't my favorite on top of taking forever. Thumbs down for this one.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
This is such a fun hair tool. I used to have one but on vacation it was left at a hotel. I love the fun waves this hair tool creates. It works quickly. Heats up quickly. And lasts all day. I highly recommend this product.
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
Love this waver. Easy to use, heats up quickly, and does its job! Expect big bouncy waves with this. Super cute look for going out on a date night or girls night or if you just want to switch it up for a while!
Lori D.
This product is very good and does exactly what it says it will do but I personally just like the bigger waves. This product gives you a smaller wave and leaves a little bit of a crease in your hair at the root.
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
This tool gives my hair allot of volume, it's really nice because it holds the curl/wave in my hair over night, so i can get a couple days of this hair style. Very affordable, and so easy for anyone to do. I would recommend that it works best for medium to long hair length.
Haileigh S.
Hudsonville, MI
If you're looking to achieve a perfect 'beachy Waves' look, this styling tool is for you! It leaves gorgeous waves and is very easy to use. I prefer using this to using a regular curling iron because I find it leaves a much more natural and effortless look to my hair!
Yadira G.
Denver, CO
Love this crimper! I have medium/long hair and it looks so good. I used to braid my hair to get the same look but it wouldn't last as long as when I use this and it doesn't make my hair super poofy like the braids do.
Alexis G.
This is one of my favorites for simple beach waves , they last all day which is great because I have straight hair and when I try curling my hair it lasts for an hour but not with this and it's super easy to use !
Katie S.
Chillicothe, OH
Interested in trying this. does anyone know if its worth buying ? or if it actually works?