Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersVidal Sassoon
1875W Professional Full-Size Ionic Dryer Model VS547

Vidal Sassoon 1875W Professional Full-Size Ionic Dryer Model VS547

by Vidal Sassoon

Helps condition, add shine, volume and reduce "frizz" 1875 watt professional full-size ionic® dryer. Lightweight fast dry™. Ionic technology Professional Features: Ion on/off switch turns hair-conditioning "on" or "off". Cold shot button easy to use design releases cool air to set the style. Removable end cap for easy cleaning. Volumizing finger diffuser dries hair without blowing out the style. Airflow concentrator. Two-year limited warranty. Ionic Technology: Negative ions reduce the size of the water droplets, increasing the absorption into the hair follicle to add volume and shine while reducing "frizz". When droplets are smaller, more water is absorbed into the hair, resulting in the hair that is dried more quickly. This also adds more moisture to the hair follicle for a conditioning and smoothing effect.

My hair is kinda wavy but straight for the most part, there's times when I don't have time to do anything to my hair but to just put mousse in it but since my hair isnt curly I don't like how it looks. Would this blow dryer help make my hair look somewhat curly? Or is it for naturally curly hair only?
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon 1875W Professional Full-Size Ionic Dryer Model VS547!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I have had this blow dryer for years and it still works great.  I am actually dreading the day I have to buy a new one and hope this one is still available when I do.  I love the accessories that it came with as I use the diffuser for myself and my 3 daughters naturally curly hair.  I love that you can turn the ion option on and off.  I purchased mine at Walmart and absolutely love it.  Great price and great quality.
Veronica F.
Love it! Inexpensive and works great to dry my thick coarse hair fast! The attachment is awesome for a blowout and adding volume for that big hair do!
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
I am very picky about blow dryers. This is definitely in my top 3 favorites. It's comfortable to hold and comes with different attachments to achieve the style you want and it dries pretty fast. Love love love !!
Rebecca H.
Buffalo, WY
I love this hair dryer. It's perfect for any style of hair! Comes with a small attachment and a diffuser attachment. I personally don't use the diffuser because it doesn't give a good look to the curls using the diffuser on wet hair with mousse. Makes it like blocked curls. But highly recommend this to everyone.
paige S.
I love this thing! I've had it for forever and it has yet to fail on me. It works fast and the temperatures are all standable. The best feature I've found is how the hotter the air is, the dryer will blow a little softer so as to not burn you. It's a long term investment.
kylee A.
Tacoma, WA
The dryer has a lot of power and it is pretty good for diffusing, but it still does take quite a while for my hair to get completely dry because it is so curly.
Heather A.
I enjoy this blow dryer very much. It’s reliable, has your usual heat settings, easy to use cool setting, and comes with a nice big diffuser which I utilize often. If mine breaks, I’ll definitely buy this product again.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
This was the very first hairdryer I've purchased for myself, and I can definitely say that I'm impressed with its abilities for such a small price. What attracted me was the diffuser that comes along with it. A lot of other detachable diffusers that come with hairdryers break within the first few weeks, but I've had this thing for a little over a month now, and everything is still in tip-top condition. Another feature that I was attracted to, was the ion on/off switch that reduces water molecules. Since adopting this tool into my daily routine, my hair has become magnificently soft and less frizzy. The best part - I've changed nothing as far as the products I'm using with it. :D Overall, this is a great buy.
Gillian M.
Indian Land
Dryer did an alright job getting my hair dried. Granted my hair does take a while to dry because it is porous, but the blow dryer in my opinion did not have very good pressure. Tips I would recommend it start drying at the roots and work your way down to the ends to dry faster!
rana W.
So professional to use although im not a professional hair stylest . Light wight make it easy to carry by one hand . Jus 4th the right tempreture