BY VIDAL SASSOON

• Is this blow dryer bomb or nah? Anyone? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this hair dryer is a light weight one...1 Answers
Kenzie N.
Looove this hair dryer! There are a few attatchments you can put on to achieve different hair styles which I love. The one I use most is the flatter one because it really can get down deep and dry my hair faster! My other hairdryer burned out and it was an old conair. I'm so very pleased this this hairdryer!
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
I always get my hair blown at vidal sassoon hair salon and they use this blow dryer. I love it!! my hair lasts so nicely!! the blow dryer is powerful and great!! I'd recommend it!!!
vannesa r.
This dryer works amazing works just as a higher end dryer love that it comes with attachments and it's so easy to store I got mine at target for 30
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
I have decently long, naturally straight hair and this dryer dries my hair in great time! It gives it the volume without the frizz!
Katie W.
Clifton, Maine
I'd love to buy a reliable hair drier that lasts for a decent price. This one by Revlon seems to be the one I should buy!
Emily B.
A great hair dryer! It dries my hair so fast, it's cut like 10 minutes off my getting ready time in the morning.
Yanira D.
Homestead, FL
Great drier! reliable and lasts for a looonngg time. For the price it is great, you will have it for many years
Emma C.
Good hair dryer! Love the extra part you get as helps avoid frizz etc. the cool option is great to set hair styles
Ginny v.
Does anyone know if this hair dryer is a light weight one? Looking to buy a new one and I do like this brand. Thanks
Kaylynn T.
Is this blow dryer bomb or nah? Anyone?