Vidal Sassoon 1857W Professional Ionic Travel Dryer

by Vidal Sassoon

Conditions and dries hair fast.  Hair looks shinier and healthier. Professional Features: 2 Heat / speed settings for total drying and styling control Cold Shot button releases cool air to set the style Folding Handle for easy storage and travel Worldwide Dual Voltage for use anywhere Airflow Concentrator focuses air for precise styling Ion On / Off switch turns hair-conditioning ions "On" or "Off One-year limited warranty Ionic Technology Negative ions reduce the size of water droplets, increasing absorption into the hair follicle to add volume and shine while reducing "frizz." When droplets are smaller, more water is absorbed into the hair follicle for a conditioning and smoothing effect. More light is reflected off a smooth surface, making the hair look shinier. Ion On / Off switch turns hair-conditioning ions "On" or "

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon 1857W Professional Ionic Travel Dryer!
Tabby T.
Siloam Springs
I have had this hair dryer for 5+ years. Still works great. I have had other products by them and they a have all lasted a long time.
Robene W.
Santa Fe, NM
Have had this for years and I love the fact that I can fold it for storage. Cold shot button is great to close down hair cuticles.
Kyla C.
Nashville, TN
1,444 reviews
I travel a lot and I have a hard time finding good products to bring on the road with me. This works just like a regular hair dryer
Kelli G.
Works pretty well. Expect 6 months of solid use without losing effectiveness.
Works pretty well. Expect 6 months of solid use without losing effectiveness.

Looking for your answer?