Vidal Sassoon 1.5Vidal Sassoon 1.5

Vidal Sassoon 1.5" Tourmaline Ceramic Straightener

BY VIDAL SASSOON

New Smooth, Sleek, Frizz-Free Style Crafted Discipline Fashion Attitude Tourmaline Ceramic Technology 2 Digital Heat Control 3 30-Second Fast Heat-Up 4 High Heat-Up to 400F 5 Patented Built-In Mirror For Easy Viewing While Styling 6 Digital Heat Temperature Display For Precise Styling 7 Auto Shut-Off 8 Dual Voltage 9 Plate Locking Switch For Easy Storage 10 Professional Swivel Cord Tourmaline Ceramic Technologybr Provides high, even heat maximum hair-conditioning ions for shiny, healthier-looking, more manageable hair. The product you buy may differ slightly from the one on the carton due to continuing product improvements. Pro Series Perfected By Experts see more...

• Does anyone know if it works as good as a chi for examply?1 Answers
Vidal Sassoon 1.5" Tourmaline Ceramic Straightener
Heather D.
Memphis, TN
This is a nice straightener. It definitely creates a beautiful straight hairstyle that lasts all day. I like this size better than the 1inch because I have so much hair. The larger size helps cut down on hair styling time and let's me get on with my day. I recommend this product. You can purchase it online or in some walmarts.
Yanique B.
I love this flat iron ,it make me happy every time I use it. I'm very satisfied with this flat iron I ordered it online because I needed a wide flat iron .works great I clean after I use it it's great no complaints .
Cat M.
That heats up really fast and keeps the heat I like the big one and a half inch plate because I have really thick hair and it gets it done faster. And I think it's rather affordable for a straightener
ashley B.
I prefer ceramic straighteners. Seems like it heats so much fast and better. Its really gentle on my hair and i dont have to leave it in my hair very long to get it really straight.
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
The Vidal Sassoon 1.5 inch Tourmaline Ceramic straightener is great for thick hair. It heats up extremely fast and I can go from strand to strand without having to wait for it to heat back up like I do with many other irons which can be extremely time consuming.
kuku k.
It's so easy to use. The idea that I am able to set temperatures and that it literally only takes 30 seconds to heat up saves me time and stops my hair from having heat damage. I will keep this for many years.
Shari G.
Cincinnati, OH
This straightener heats up very quickly.  It stays hot and doesn't fry my hair.  I use it everyday and it doesn't quit on me like some of my past ones did.  I am very satisfied with this brand.
Leela I.
This was an okay flat iron but I was not overly impressed nor did I keep this for a long time. My hair was long at the time and this did not make it any easier. This is very a inexpensive flat iron and works okay
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Divya N.
Bettendorf, IA
Very good product. I just love this. Amazing results. Very good product. I just love this. Amazing results. Very good product. I just love this. Amazing results. Very good product. I just love this. Amazing results.
Olivia D.
Does anyone know if it works as good as a chi for examply?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.