Vidal Sassoon 1.25

Vidal Sassoon 1.25" Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron

BY VIDAL SASSOON

New! Long-Lasting Bouncy Shiny Curls Perfected By Experts&Trade; Multiple Heat Settings With Led Temperature Display For Precise Styling Led Temperature Display Cool Tip Rapid Heat Recovery Built-In Safety Stand Professional Swivel Cord Tourmaline Ceramic Technology Provides High, Even Heat And Maximum Hair-Conditioning Ions For Shiny, Healthier-Looking, More Manageable Hair. Made In China *Actual Product Styling And Colors May Vary. Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Vidal Sassoon 1.25
Vidal Sassoon 1.25" Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron
Kimberly H.
Mount Pleasant, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
works great but a great price for me, may need a  hair curler.  bought at Walmart. Curls easy,  really, not that expensive price and easy to put away. curler gets hot pretty easy so your not waiting forever
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it doesn’t make my hair frizz or dry!!!
Heather H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this brand curling iron forever. It last forever and makes my curls last all day. I can get tight curls or loose waves. It works perfect.
Natisha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Vidal sasoon has the best hair products ever all I will say is which ever one you do have or don't please purchase you will not be disappointed
Kristal M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a big fan of this product. It felt like it was cheaply made and didn't last very long. I think it died a few months after I purchased it.
Bonnie R.
Somerset, KY
I love how easy this is to fix my hair and the price is great. It is like totally awesome. Everyone in the house uses my curling iron.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked great for my hair. And it's reasonably priced. Bought mine at Walmart and they have several sizes.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont curl my hair often i like this curling iron a lot. Perfect spiral curls depends on the hair
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had this one for a long time worked great with my hair did it in small sections looked great
Sarah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! Really great and well made. I highly recommend! Not hard to find.