Vidal Sassoon 1.25" Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon 1.25" Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron: Long-lasting, bouncy shiny curls Tourmaline ceramic technology for shiny, healthier-looking, more manageable hair 30-second fast heat-up Multiple heat settings LED temperature display for precise styling Heats up to 400F Auto shut-off see more...

Vidal Sassoon 1.25" Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron

Start your review of Vidal Sassoon 1.25" Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Meghan L.
Plantation, FL
Never got hot enough for my thick hair. I wasn't a fan overall, medium price range. This would be good for someone with fine or thin hair that doesn't require much heat to curl. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with thick textured hair, it wouldn't do anything.
Sarah F.
Columbus, OH
I’m not even sure this is the one I use because I have had it for so long - a good thing! I don’t use it often and I use it as if it were a wand. I don’t like clamping by hair with it. It’s served it’s purpose.
Teresa B.
Windsor
Love this curling iron! I don't curl my hair often but when I do I want a curling iron that's going to work well and not fry my hair. So far this curling iron has done the job and I haven't noticed any heat damage from it.
Trish M.
Before I only used my flatiron to curl my hair, this was my go to curling iron. It create beautiful curls in my hair that were able to stay in my hair for hours(I hardly ever use hairspray). I didn't experience any heat damage since I always applied a heat protectant. Overall this is such a great curling iron for a great price.
Stephanie L.
Columbia Hts, MN
This heats up quickly and gives me nice, smooth curls. I like it for giving my hair all-around body, so I'll curl my hair in about 1 inch sections, spray a little hair spray and then gently brush the curls into waves. I might try a wider barrel when I replace this one, I have an old version of this curling iron.
Ashley A.
Buckhorn, KY
This does ok, I guess my hair is just too thick for the curl to hold. Love the safety feature it has tho, if u don’t use it a certain amount of time it will shut off.
Louise S.
Chandler , AZ
I️ used this at my friend house , and I️ absolutely loved it. I️ have straight thing hair, and it did wonders for my curl and the bottom. It didn’t get too hot to hold , but hot enough for the curl itself to hold. I️ only rated 4 because I only used it once !! Did love it tho
Morgan d.
Linton , IN
Really like this curling iron. It heats up quickly. Doesn’t damage my hair, curls nicely and the curls stay in place. Another thing I like about it is it doesn’t make my hair smell burnt like most curling irons would.
Haleigh C.
fort collins
Purchased at: Target
Vidal Sassoon has always been an affordable and reliable option for hair styling tools. I love how I don’t have to worry as much about the ceramic curling iron damaging my hair and the time that it takes to heat up is awesome!
Miranda T.
Rome, NY
Its an ok curling iron when you're in a pinch. Cheap, does the job, but is not the best quality. The cord is ridiculously long which can be annoying unless you're doing someone else's hair.