Vidal Sassoon 1

Vidal Sassoon 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Vibrating Straightener

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. Revlon's 1 in. vibrating digital straightener utilizes tourmaline ceramic technology for smooth, frizz-free results. The vibrating plates make for a perfect glide each time, with no snagging or pulling. You'll have a quick and easy way to get the style you want. see more...

Vidal Sassoon 1
Vidal Sassoon 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Vibrating Straightener
Buy on Amazon
Paola V.
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these type of straighteners. They are a bit on the pricey side. However, they are totally worth it in the end. They keep my hair straighter for longer during the day. This is a pretty cool hair straightened... The vibrating is just a cool technology...
Nancy Q.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to like it until I tried another strainer that left my hair way better .... this one is OK but not the best
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
This product has treated my hair fairly well and is definitely worth the price. I'm a returning costumer to sephora, and am almost never disappointed. I would recommend to a friend, but would also warn not to use this straightener too often. Your hair will dry out and become very brittle, just as with any other heat product.
Jessi S.
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest I don't find it logical to have a vibrating straightener, but it does work rather well. The heat it provides is great, and it does leave my hair looking stick straight. I would recommend this iron to others, but I do think there are better options on the market.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this all the time to straighten my hair out from any fly aways as well.it lasted a long time and was worth the money.u would recommend this one.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
im not gonna lie the vibrating really throws me off. but other than that i really do think this is an all around pretty high quality flat iron straightener
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so easy to use. The idea that I am able to set temperatures and that it literally only takes 30 seconds to heat up saves me time and stops my hair from having heat damage.
Dawn J.
Dawn J.
Independence
I don't like this straightener. I think there are better ones out there for the money. It didn't keep my hair straight all day like other straightener do.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
love this straightner actually keeps my hair straifht for long time, even though i do have thick indian hair this always helped it look cute and it heats up fast
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Not worth the money at all! This iron feels so flimsy and when you clamp it with your hair you literally feel like it will fall apart