Vidal Sassoon 1" Chrome Curling Iron

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon VSIR1532CN1 1" Chrome Curling Iron

Vidal Sassoon 1" Chrome Curling Iron

Start your review of Vidal Sassoon 1" Chrome Curling Iron!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Grace H.
Osseo, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Save your $15 and put it towards a good curler. This curling iron kinked my hair at best, and didn’t get nearly hot enough to actually curl my hair (and when it did, they went flat within an hour).
Ericka T.
Fargo
Have had it for 15+ years! Don’t know if my exact model exists anymore! It still works so well after all this time! Curls so easily and leaves beautiful curls.
Brandi S.
Corsicana
I’ve owned this curling iron for over 15 years and it still works like it’s brand new. It’s easy to use and damage on the hair very minimal. I love this curling iron and it makes for a great hair tool to have!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
I have this at home and love how nice and curly it makes my hair when in use. Lasts a long while and pair with spray and it’s gorgeous
heather c.
Sidney
Would not recommend this specific brand to any 1, even when heating up for awhile there is not curls no nothing that stays.
Cynthia M.
Hazleton
Very useful, gets a bit too hot for my taste. But it does do a superb job of holding my waves. A bit disappointed in the product. I used it once a week but my hair got damaged. Will not buy again. Cheaper ones get the job done!
Nadirah P.
Tonawanda, NY
Gets the job done. Typical but not enough settings to change temp like other models I have. Easy to clean of heat damage creams.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
It's a pretty good curling iron. Definitely not my go to. The curls are a little too tight for my taste. But if that's what you are after then you'll like this. Pretty basic in the design.
Dollars W.
I like how you van have the iron hold onto the strand unlike a wand. It does have the curl in a even curl.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
My mom passed this down to me. Idk if it was because she used it every single day for a year before I got it but it broke shortly after I got it...I guess that probably says more about me than the product though 😂 but it definitely had the heat

Amazon