Vidal Sassoon 1" Chrome Curling Iron

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon VSIR1532CN1 1" Chrome Curling Iron

Vidal Sassoon 1" Chrome Curling Iron

Start your review of Vidal Sassoon 1" Chrome Curling Iron!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brandi S.
Corsicana
I’ve owned this curling iron for over 15 years and it still works like it’s brand new. It’s easy to use and damage on the hair very minimal. I love this curling iron and it makes for a great hair tool to have!
Jenni S.
It's not too bad for a curling iron. It's not my favorite but it's ok to work with. It feels ok in my hand and provides an easy enough Curl to work with. I have wavy/curly hair all ready and this helps define a few curls.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
This is a good curling iron and good average size. Basic on of switch. Doesn't give my hair the lasting curl i want. But is ok for the price. Can find at most local store like Wal-Mart and Target.
Denise S.
I don't curl my hair too often, but when I do, I use the 1 inch barrel. I don't want a lot of curl, but I want body. This does the job beautifully.
Mary S.
I'm pretty sure I've had this curling iron for over 20 yrs. it's still works like brand new.
Dana P.
The chrome of this curling iron holds the heat really well and curls my hair with ease.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Have this for 3 plus years. Works as good as day I bought. Reasonably priced and works very well.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
I love all curling irons they are magic for all styles literally use mine like crazy
monica  S.
simple, quick curling iron to use. heat up fast and able to use in various ways. Love it.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I like this curling iron. It heats up quickly and gets very hot. It does a great job curling my hair and the width of the barrel is perfect for me. I've had one of these for quite a while and it holds up well.

Amazon