Vidal Sassoon 1" Chrome Curling Iron

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon VSIR1532CN1 1" Chrome Curling Iron

Vidal Sassoon 1" Chrome Curling Iron

Start your review of Vidal Sassoon 1" Chrome Curling Iron!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Grace H.
Osseo, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Save your $15 and put it towards a good curler. This curling iron kinked my hair at best, and didn’t get nearly hot enough to actually curl my hair (and when it did, they went flat within an hour).
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
Oh my goodness never again will I purchase such a cheap curling iron. And I don't mean inexpensive I mean CHEAP. There is no need to torture your hair since ceramic and ion technology is everywhere. SPEND MORE and save your hair
heather c.
Sidney
Would not recommend this specific brand to any 1, even when heating up for awhile there is not curls no nothing that stays.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
It's a pretty good curling iron. Definitely not my go to. The curls are a little too tight for my taste. But if that's what you are after then you'll like this. Pretty basic in the design.
Monica B.
It does the job great and I love the curls it gives! It seems to have the right amount of heat for me to get the job done without frying up my hair! I purchased it at Sally's supplies. It a little old could probably purchase a new one just haven't yet.
Nadirah P.
Tonawanda, NY
Gets the job done. Typical but not enough settings to change temp like other models I have. Easy to clean of heat damage creams.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
Good for the price but it's pretty easy to leave a crease in your hair. It's affordable though.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I've had one of these forever, it's like an old reliable curling iron. Nothing fancy but it heats up and is easy to use. I've switched to wands, but when I want to use a traditional curling iron I always have this one around
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
This is a good curling iron and good average size. Basic on of switch. Doesn't give my hair the lasting curl i want. But is ok for the price. Can find at most local store like Wal-Mart and Target.
Jenni S.
It's not too bad for a curling iron. It's not my favorite but it's ok to work with. It feels ok in my hand and provides an easy enough Curl to work with. I have wavy/curly hair all ready and this helps define a few curls.

Amazon