Vidal Sassoon 1" Chrome Curling Iron

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon VSIR1532CN1 1" Chrome Curling Iron

Vidal Sassoon 1" Chrome Curling Iron

Start your review of Vidal Sassoon 1" Chrome Curling Iron!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dollars W.
I like how you van have the iron hold onto the strand unlike a wand. It does have the curl in a even curl.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
I have this at home and love how nice and curly it makes my hair when in use. Lasts a long while and pair with spray and it’s gorgeous
Brandi S.
Corsicana
I’ve owned this curling iron for over 15 years and it still works like it’s brand new. It’s easy to use and damage on the hair very minimal. I love this curling iron and it makes for a great hair tool to have!
Denise S.
I don't curl my hair too often, but when I do, I use the 1 inch barrel. I don't want a lot of curl, but I want body. This does the job beautifully.
Mary S.
I'm pretty sure I've had this curling iron for over 20 yrs. it's still works like brand new.
Dana P.
The chrome of this curling iron holds the heat really well and curls my hair with ease.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Have this for 3 plus years. Works as good as day I bought. Reasonably priced and works very well.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
I love all curling irons they are magic for all styles literally use mine like crazy
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I like this curling iron. It heats up quickly and gets very hot. It does a great job curling my hair and the width of the barrel is perfect for me. I've had one of these for quite a while and it holds up well.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
I love this Curling iron it has the right thickness for my desired curls, alot of curling irons pull my hair but this one doesn't. It does the job prefect.

Amazon