Vidal Sassoon 1" Chrome Curling Iron

BY VIDAL SASSOON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vidal Sassoon VSIR1532CN1 1" Chrome Curling Iron

Vidal Sassoon 1" Chrome Curling Iron
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I like this curling iron. It heats up quickly and gets very hot. It does a great job curling my hair and the width of the barrel is perfect for me. I've had one of these for quite a while and it holds up well.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
My mom passed this down to me. Idk if it was because she used it every single day for a year before I got it but it broke shortly after I got it...I guess that probably says more about me than the product though 😂 but it definitely had the heat
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
Oh my goodness never again will I purchase such a cheap curling iron. And I don't mean inexpensive I mean CHEAP. There is no need to torture your hair since ceramic and ion technology is everywhere. SPEND MORE and save your hair
Cynthia M.
Hazleton
Very useful, gets a bit too hot for my taste. But it does do a superb job of holding my waves. A bit disappointed in the product. I used it once a week but my hair got damaged. Will not buy again. Cheaper ones get the job done!
Holly J.
Boise, ID
It's a pretty good curling iron. Definitely not my go to. The curls are a little too tight for my taste. But if that's what you are after then you'll like this. Pretty basic in the design.
Ericka T.
Fargo
Have had it for 15+ years! Don’t know if my exact model exists anymore! It still works so well after all this time! Curls so easily and leaves beautiful curls.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
I love this Curling iron it has the right thickness for my desired curls, alot of curling irons pull my hair but this one doesn't. It does the job prefect.
Denise S.
I don't curl my hair too often, but when I do, I use the 1 inch barrel. I don't want a lot of curl, but I want body. This does the job beautifully.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
I have this at home and love how nice and curly it makes my hair when in use. Lasts a long while and pair with spray and it’s gorgeous
Nadirah P.
Tonawanda, NY
Gets the job done. Typical but not enough settings to change temp like other models I have. Easy to clean of heat damage creams.

Amazon