Vidal Sassoon 1" Chrome Curling Iron

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon VSIR1532CN1 1" Chrome Curling Iron

Vidal Sassoon 1" Chrome Curling Iron

Start your review of Vidal Sassoon 1" Chrome Curling Iron!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brandi S.
Corsicana
I’ve owned this curling iron for over 15 years and it still works like it’s brand new. It’s easy to use and damage on the hair very minimal. I love this curling iron and it makes for a great hair tool to have!
Jenni S.
It's not too bad for a curling iron. It's not my favorite but it's ok to work with. It feels ok in my hand and provides an easy enough Curl to work with. I have wavy/curly hair all ready and this helps define a few curls.
Tiffany C.
I very rarely use a curling iron, but when I want curls this is a great tool. It was the right price and lasts for years. It gets the job done, quickly and easily.
Grace H.
Osseo, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Save your $15 and put it towards a good curler. This curling iron kinked my hair at best, and didn’t get nearly hot enough to actually curl my hair (and when it did, they went flat within an hour).
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
I always go back and forth with my length of hair and this curling iron was great for shorter length hair. It did sometimes kink the ends but I think that may have been human error and not necessarily the iron itself. I would highly recommend this curling iron.
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
I have had this for longer than I can remember. It's a good iron to have, my clamp on the barrel is a little loose but that's expected after having it so long. The handle is splitting a bit too but again not a big deal. I don't really use it anymore anyways.
Monica B.
It does the job great and I love the curls it gives! It seems to have the right amount of heat for me to get the job done without frying up my hair! I purchased it at Sally's supplies. It a little old could probably purchase a new one just haven't yet.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
I do like using this to curl my hair, and it gives me great curls that wear for quite some time throughout the day. It doesn't make my hair overly dry after curling or anything either. I have used some curling irons that burn my hair.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I've had one of these forever, it's like an old reliable curling iron. Nothing fancy but it heats up and is easy to use. I've switched to wands, but when I want to use a traditional curling iron I always have this one around
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
This is a good curling iron and good average size. Basic on of switch. Doesn't give my hair the lasting curl i want. But is ok for the price. Can find at most local store like Wal-Mart and Target.

Amazon