Vidal Sassoon 1" 250W Hot Air Brush

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon Hot Air Styling Brush features a 1" barrel and soft, tangle-free bristles that gently grip and hold strands to create well-styled, voluminous hair. The Vidal Sassoon 1" 250W Hot Air Brush has 2 heat settings and 2 speed settings, so you can customize the settings to suit your hair's needs. With a rotating barrel, the Vidal Sassoon Air Brush prevents your hair from tangling and twisting into hard-to-brush knots. The Vidal Sassoon Air Brush features 250 watts to provide ample power. The cool tip of the Vidal Sassoon 1" 250W Hot Air Brush also sets your style, makes styling your hair easier and helps this styling tool resist causing heat damage to your hair. This powerful, easy-to-use styling tool takes the challenges and complications out of doing your hair each morning. Your routine is simplified as you need to use less tools and you'll have a multi-purpose styling tool that brushes and detangles hair, while drying it and creating the beautiful volume that you desire. Vidal Sassoon 1" 250W Hot Air Brush: Features a 1 inch barrel and soft tangle-free bristles 2 heat settings and 2 speed settings Rotating vented barrel prevents tangles and smoothes hair 250 watts Cool tip for easy styling see more...

Vidal Sassoon 1" 250W Hot Air Brush
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
I have had one of these brushes for years and it still works well. Styles hair with ease and cleans up easily.
Jo B.
Greystanes
This 2 in 1 product is perfect for my hair when I don't have the time to wait for it to dry before I straighten it. Most of the time I don't have to use my straightener after using this as it dries and straightens my hair at the same time.
Very good on my short hair easy to use and leave hair love style heats up quick and save a time drying with hairdryer and them straight in
Marlenne C.
México
I use it every time I go out.
It just serves me sooo much, for real, I’m enchanted by this thing.