Add a Photo
Victory Wholesale Grocers Frizz-Ease Glistening Creme Defrizzing Conditioner for Fine to Medium Hair, Step 2: Condition, 12.7 fl oz (375 ml)

By VICTORY WHOLESALE GROCERS
Amber M.
Amber M.
Portland, OR
I had higher hopes for a product that that's titled "frizz ease". Especially when you would think it specializes in frizz. My hair is unbelievably frizzy. This product does not help or tame my frizz at all. The product leaves a nasty residue in my hair as well. I have found much more effective frizz products on the market for half the price.
Monique N.
Monique N.
Bentonville , Ar
I love this stuff! I have naturally curly/ frizzy hair so I use a flat iron daily and this works wonders! On days when my ends look fried I can just put a little of this on and instantly better! Just be careful, too much will make your hair look and feel greasy.
Liz M.
Liz M.
This Frizz Ease product is great for naturally curly hair and really helps you achieve the look you want. Best results are achieved when you use the full line, but it's still great on its own.
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love John Frieda products.. This product allows me to wash and air dry with no frizz. Perfect for bun days to help protect your hair from all the heat.
Frances S.
Frances S.
It's frizz-ease and anything frizz-ease is good. Living in Florida frizz is a huge problem but frizz-ease helps. It's affordable and easy to find.
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
Park City, UT
My hair naturally is frizzy and I use this product once in a while and it does seem to help tame some of the frizzies.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
I absolutely love john frieda items. i have this and love it! i recommend to anyone with confidence that they will love it just as much
Brelyn C.
Brelyn C.
My friend has hair that frizzes at nothing. She uses this everyday and it makes such a difference.
Sally A.
Sally A.
This is a good conditioner and it really does smooth fly aways and make hair shiny and smooth....the only problem is that it builds up. After a week or two of using, my hair starts feeling dirty all the time. Once I put a little apple cider vinegar in my hair or a cleansing shampoo my hair is back to normal.
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
un reaccondicionador muy bueno yo que tengo el cabello ondulado me lo deja super bien lo recomiendo hace su trabajo
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Does the make your hair greasy?