BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesBeerVictory Brewing Company
Victory Brewing Golden Monkey Triple Ale 12OZ

Victory Brewing Company Victory Brewing Golden Monkey Triple Ale 12OZ

by Victory Brewing Company

Sly and seductive, this golden Belgian style triple glows with the goodness of German malts, imported yeast and subtle spicing. This golden, frothy ale boasts an intriguing herbal aroma, warming alcohol esters on the tongue and light, but firm body to finish. Exotic spices add subtle notes to both the aroma and flavor. Strong, sensual and satisfying.

Where can I buy this? thanks
Start your review of Victory Brewing Company Victory Brewing Golden Monkey Triple Ale 12OZ!
Mandy R.
Greenville, SC
Victory Brewing Company Victory Brewing Golden Monkey Triple Ale 12OZ uploaded by Mandy R.
Purchased at: Publix
Review for: Company Golden Monkey
I saw this in the store and saw that it was a Belgium -Style Triple Ale. I love Belgium Ale's so decided to try it. It has a really great taste and I really do like it. A bit on the stronger side at 9.5% ALC/VOL so I can't drink that many though 🤪🥴. #HappyHour
Michaela H.
Newtown, PA
Victory Brewing Company Victory Brewing Golden Monkey Triple Ale 12OZ uploaded by Michaela H.
Review for: 12oz Bottle
10/10 recommend for a sour. This is a recent discovery and wow it has my heart. Be careful when having these out in the sun though because that 9.5% alcohol content will sneak up on you !
Kelsea L.
university of rhode island
Review for: Company Golden Monkey
Not as good as the sour monkey. I love the sour monkey version from victory beer company
Nina S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Company Golden Monkey
My husnand introduce me to craft beer recently and this is one of my faves! I liked it the first time i try it, and i will def get it again, totally recommend it even if you are not a craft beer person, the flavor is really good, even if you are not used to the strong flavor of beer.
Katie M.
New Castle , DE
Review for: Company Golden Monkey
Not a huge fan of beer, but I do like this! Definitely a stronger beer. A bit hoppy. I’d say it’s affordable, although not as cheap as a pack of coors or something. But it’s better quality.
Katlyn M.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Review for: Company Golden Monkey
Golden monkey is hands down the best beer on the planet. If I could tap my water lines with this I 100% would
Danielle M.
Flowery Br, GA
Review for: Company Golden Monkey
If you are looking for a stout beer with a good flavor, this one is for you. I drink this fairly often when out with friends.
Megan G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Company Golden Monkey
This is my FAVORITE beer. It is so smooth and clean. Slightly sweet. High alcohol content without a very bitter taste
Lauren T.
Review for: Company Golden Monkey
Golden Monkey is a great tasting beer! Be aware of the extra high alcohol content!
Erin P.
Rockledge, PA
Review for: Company Golden Monkey
This is one of my favorite beers. The flavor is light and fruity but it really packs a punch! All of Victory's beers are unique in flavor.