BY VICTORINOX

Virginia B.
Killeen , TX
This is very good to have on you for lots of different stuff. It's all right in one place and easy to get to.
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Great and sharp utility. This became very hand tool for me and around me when having a hard time opening mail and lack of bottle opener.
Tamrah B.
West Newbury, MA
I think everyone should have Swiss Army knife. There's so many useful every day tools I keep mine right on a keychain with all my keys. Hasn't failed me yet I've had it for almost a year
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
This always comes in handy! The scissors and flashlight I use the most but you never know when your going to need one of the tools. It keeps you prepared .
Rosalie S.
If your ever in a jam these come in hand! I use mine more then I ever thought I would!
Sarah L.
Edinboro, PA
This is really useful. It has everything you could need to open miscellaneous things. Always nice to have one of these handy!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This baby is the best. Keep it on me whenever I travel or hike it's a good emergency tool but also a oops I forgot the bottle opener tool! Highly recommend it's pricy but great quality and will hold up forever!
Kare A.
Lara
Una excelente y útil herramienta, sobre todo si eres campista o excursionista. Te saca de apuros y es fácil de llevar, segura de usar y su hoja mantiene el filo por mucho tiempo. ¡me encanta!