Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen KnivesVictorinox
Swiss Army Black 3-inch Serrated Paring Knife

Victorinox Swiss Army Black 3-inch Serrated Paring Knife

by Victorinox

VCX1016: Features: -Black Nylon handle-Wavy edge paring knife-High carbon fine grain stainless steel blade-Taper ground blade for perfect cutting-Wavy edge blade is perfect for foods like bread, tomatoes and citrus fruits-Made in Switzerland-Blade: 3.25". Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 0.5" H x 7.125" W x 0.25" D. Warranty: -Victorinox provides Lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victorinox Swiss Army Black 3-inch Serrated Paring Knife!
How would you rate this product?
Lizzie K.
I bought this after Bon Appetit praised it for summer tomatoes and it brought me so much joy in COVID summer. It is incredibly sharp and cuts through ripe tomatoes without losing all their juice. Also great for citrus. Light in the hand and easy to clean.
Elli S.
I would give this more than 5 stars if I could. Have these knives for over 15 years and they are my go to knives in all respects. Have the chef knife for over 20 years. Very affordable, best quality and price-performance ratio. The only knives I would recommend. I have them in several sizes besides this one.
Suzanne S.
Grosse Ile, MI
This is a nice, lightweight, easy to use knife. It easily cuts through sinew as well as cleanly cuts grape tomatoes.
Jodie S.
Bodmin
Easy to use and very sharp. Great little knife that fits into the smallest compartments of my knife roll and box.
Liv M.
Portland
This is amazing for cutting up firm vegetables as the serrated part gives you a bit of extra kick, meaning you don't need to put in as much elbow grease. However, I did find that it lost its sharpness rather quickly (after about 2 months) which is why it only gets 4 starts rather than 5. In saying that, this is an exceptional quality of knife for the price point!

Looking for your answer?