Victorinox Architecture 3.0 Wainwright 15

Victorinox Architecture 3.0 Wainwright 15" Slimline Laptop Brief Black

BY VICTORINOX

Ideal for business essentials, the Wainwright 15 Slimline Laptop Brief from Victorinox has the superior durability and organization to meet your professional needs. ; Laptop compartment accommodates up to a 15.6 laptop. ; Versatile transport options allow you to carry the brief by hand using the handle grips, over your shoulder using the adjustable and padded shoulder strap or slipped over most upright luggage using the zippered back sleeve. ; Front zippered pocket features a full-length zippered mesh pocket, two tricot-lined electronic device pockets, two business card pockets, four pen loops, and a key fob. ; Main zippered compartment opens wide for easily getting your laptop in and out of the bag and also includes a full-length zippered pocket for holding paperwork or other smaller items. ; Weight: 2.9 lbs. ; Imported. Measurements: ; Bottom Width: 16 5 8 in; Middle Width: 16 5 8 in; Top Width: 16 5 8 in; Depth: 4 1 2 in; Height: 12 1 2 in; Handle Length: 4 in; Accessory Strap Length: 26 in; Accessory Strap Drop: 16 in; Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. see more...

Victorinox Architecture 3.0 Wainwright 15
Victorinox Architecture 3.0 Wainwright 15" Slimline Laptop Brief Black
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Wainwright 15" Slimline Laptop Brief is perfect for my business. I can carry my laptop and all my paperwork in this luggage and its easy to tote around and very sturdy!
Sophie C.
This is a good product to travel with for business and carries all of your everyday things you would need to carry with you
april d.
New Providnce, PA
I love it built strong lots of pockets great for traveling work even can be used as a diaper bag
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
I seriously take this anywhere , I love how it fits just fine :)
I recommended slimline laptop
Kristen V.
I love having this laptop case, it has so many storage compartments that you can store whatever you want in it. I got it for my laptop when I first started college and its also great to have when going on vacation if you want to bring your laptop along. It protects and keeps my laptop very safe.
Victoria L.