BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #12 in Online Retailers

Jonnay V.
I love shopping at VS online because they have different product selections than in store, especially when it comes to sizing. If I ever can't find the right size in store, it is usually available online. Almost every time I order I qualify for free shipping, so that is never a problem for me. Sometimes there's different deals online than in store, so it benefits me more to shop online. I'd say the only downside is that sometimes the product looks a bit different in person than in pictures, but I'd still highly recommend shopping online. I haven't had any hassles or dealt with any mistakes in my online shopping experience.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love buying from Victoria's secret online. They have more of a selection and more sale items that are more widely available for longer. They always are having some sale or giving away something whether it be a tote or undies for free with purchase. They have every thing you could want to feel fierce and gorgeous from under things to makeup to beauty and perfume to clothes and jammies and more.
The sizes are forgiving and every thing is so comfortable even the most unforgiving of their lingerie is comfy and beautiful and well fitting.
The free bra fittings and sizing are priceless. Most women wear the wrong size bras including me. I went their, got sized and ive been so much comfortable ever since. I was wearing a 38 C and ended up being a 36 DD. It made a huge difference in how my body looked, how I carried myself and how I felt comfortable in my own skin.
Victorias secret did that for me. Their online store has fast shipping and quick returns. Great customer service and a great selection of beautiful bras in sizes and styles I can't find anywhere else without spending way more than what they charge. They aren't cheap compared to places like Wal-Mart but they are much better quality and they last a lot longer so it evens out in price in the end. Not to mention they look much better and VS always carries every size you could never find at big box stores.
Morgan B.
I think that Victoria’s Secret is great for bras. I just received an order from them with their semi-annual sale which is when I order much of my purchases since everything is discounted and they have really great bras. Their PINk collection has taken a downgrade recently and I find the quality of the collection to be lacking. They are expanding their franchise by going into beauty products which I think is a great investment but I hope they can improve their apparel collection because many people love the design but the quality.
Veronica M.
If you are looking for lingerie, sleepwear and workout clothes then this is the one stop shop for all all of these items. They have high quality items that last a long time and hold up well. I shop here often and find it to be affordable which makes it a good place to shop. The clothes are comfortable yet I find that their bras can sometimes be uncomfortable and give me a backache so I deducted a star. I love their sleepwear and how comfortable and cute they are. I love shopping here for there comfortable underwear which they often have a promotions for which you buy a certain amount for a discounted price which is great if you are looking for a few pairs.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Victoria's Secret offers great deals if you sign up for their emails. I have the credit card and I have gotten many rewards throughout the years. The only problem is the decline in quality over certain items they offer. The satin PJs, for example. They are less luxe than in the past yet the price has seemed to climb. I do like the sport line very much and highly recommend the Incredible bras especially - they have the best support!
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been shopping at Victoria's Secret for about 20 years, and at this point I know my size because they are pretty consistent. This makes it so I can do all of my shopping online and very seldom need to actually go into the store to return or exchange items. Their site is easy to navigate, and I like shopping online so I do not have to deal with the overwhelming scents from their beauty section.
Jamie P.
my favorite place to be for undies love the bras at VS they last ages looking like they did the day you purchased them nice material although lately i've had some stuff made in vietnam that wasn't up to the normal standards love the yoga pants/leggings really comfy to wear and my absolute favorite place to get night shirts and robe warm cosey and fluffy who can ask for more on a cold evening
Emily B.
Allston, MA
Victoria Secret has really quality bras. Their lace underwear does tend to wear out easily and rip or the elastic starts to come out. I usually shop here for bras and definitely will keep doing so. Yes, they are pricey but my VS bra usually lasts me a very very long time. They are soft and comfortable and have a good variety. They also have sizes for a lot of different body types which is nice to see.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I absolutely love Victoria's Secret, and buying online is even better! Shopping from home. They also have a larger variety of sizes online than they do in store! I only wear Victoria's Secret Bra's and panties! They have beautiful lingerie as well. Yes they are a little pricey but their stuff wears very well so it's well worth the price. I would very highly recommend Victoria's Secret!
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I find Victoria's Secret to be very easy to shop online with. It's really easy to find what you're looking for, be it a specific brand, style, size or color. The selection is much wider online than in store, which is great. They've typically got some sort of deals online as well, which is always great. Customer service has always been really helpful when I've needed to reach out to them.
Chloe F.
What is Victoria's secret?