victoriassecret.com uploaded by Kaitlyn B.victoriassecret.com uploaded by molly l.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Online Retailers

Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
A few years ago I ordered the VS fashion show bundle. I had everything in my cart, in my correct size, and then proceeded to check out. A few days after my order I received an email from one of their customer service reps that my order had been canceled due to lack of inventory. I informed them that I already was charged and had a confirmation number for my order and that I wanted my issue resolved. I ordered what I wanted and wanted to receive it. That never happened. Instead of sending me what I wanted they canceled the order, refunded my money, and offered me a comparable product to order. I understand inventory issues but if I buy something that’s 500$ + I’d like to think there is a level of service that is expected.
Jonnay V.
I love shopping at VS online because they have different product selections than in store, especially when it comes to sizing. If I ever can't find the right size in store, it is usually available online. Almost every time I order I qualify for free shipping, so that is never a problem for me. Sometimes there's different deals online than in store, so it benefits me more to shop online. I'd say the only downside is that sometimes the product looks a bit different in person than in pictures, but I'd still highly recommend shopping online. I haven't had any hassles or dealt with any mistakes in my online shopping experience.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love buying from Victoria's secret online. They have more of a selection and more sale items that are more widely available for longer. They always are having some sale or giving away something whether it be a tote or undies for free with purchase. They have every thing you could want to feel fierce and gorgeous from under things to makeup to beauty and perfume to clothes and jammies and more.
The sizes are forgiving and every thing is so comfortable even the most unforgiving of their lingerie is comfy and beautiful and well fitting.
The free bra fittings and sizing are priceless. Most women wear the wrong size bras including me. I went their, got sized and ive been so much comfortable ever since. I was wearing a 38 C and ended up being a 36 DD. It made a huge difference in how my body looked, how I carried myself and how I felt comfortable in my own skin.
Victorias secret did that for me. Their online store has fast shipping and quick returns. Great customer service and a great selection of beautiful bras in sizes and styles I can't find anywhere else without spending way more than what they charge. They aren't cheap compared to places like Wal-Mart but they are much better quality and they last a lot longer so it evens out in price in the end. Not to mention they look much better and VS always carries every size you could never find at big box stores.
Morgan B.
I think that Victoria’s Secret is great for bras. I just received an order from them with their semi-annual sale which is when I order much of my purchases since everything is discounted and they have really great bras. Their PINk collection has taken a downgrade recently and I find the quality of the collection to be lacking. They are expanding their franchise by going into beauty products which I think is a great investment but I hope they can improve their apparel collection because many people love the design but the quality.
Victoria H.
Schuyler, VA
I buy most of my bras and underwear from victoria secret. They can be highly prices that's why you have to catch them when they are having a sale. I will say though if you buy any lace underwear wash it with care. I have bought lace underwear from them and it just unravels after having it for a few weeks. I switched to their cotton logo underwear. They are my all time favorite. I honestly think I will never wear and other type of underwear.
Kaleigh P.
Gainesboro, TN
I honestly have to use the Victoria’s Secret website along with going into their store because they will have two different products on both like you might find one product on the website and you can’t find it in store. Then the situation can be vice versa. You could go to one Victoria’s Secret store on one side of town and they would have a complete different set of things than what the other Store has on the other side of town.
Veronica M.
If you are looking for lingerie, sleepwear and workout clothes then this is the one stop shop for all all of these items. They have high quality items that last a long time and hold up well. I shop here often and find it to be affordable which makes it a good place to shop. The clothes are comfortable yet I find that their bras can sometimes be uncomfortable and give me a backache so I deducted a star. I love their sleepwear and how comfortable and cute they are. I love shopping here for there comfortable underwear which they often have a promotions for which you buy a certain amount for a discounted price which is great if you are looking for a few pairs.
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
I love Victoria's Secret and I prefer shopping online so this is by far one of my favorite go-to websites. I love that they offer selections you can't find in-store, and there is usually a free gift with a certain dollar amount purchase. (Just wish that there was a little more variety in the GwP - I have SO MANY totes/bags from Victoria's Secret I could practically move my entire wardrobe using these alone!)
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Victoria's Secret offers great deals if you sign up for their emails. I have the credit card and I have gotten many rewards throughout the years. The only problem is the decline in quality over certain items they offer. The satin PJs, for example. They are less luxe than in the past yet the price has seemed to climb. I do like the sport line very much and highly recommend the Incredible bras especially - they have the best support!
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have many Victorias Secret bras all of which are still in amazing condition even after many years. I love the quality and cute designs. I also own a few fragrances and cosmetics from the brand. I have many cute bags and totes as well. I will continue to purchase and enjoy these products.
Chloe F.
Bristol
What is Victoria's secret?