BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift SetsVictoria's Secret
VICTORIA'S SECRET,VANILLA LACE GIFT SET,LOTION,BODY WASH,FRAGRANCE MIST

VICTORIA'S SECRET,VANILLA LACE GIFT SET,LOTION,BODY WASH,FRAGRANCE MIST.

by Victoria's Secret

LOTION 8 OZ,BODY WASH 8 OZ,FRAGRANCE MIST 8 OZ...FREE SHIPPING....

A seductive, warm fragrance. Feel sensual in Vanilla Lace, a seductive veil of warm vanilla and sultry musk. Experience the luxury of fragrant hydration. Fast-absorbing formula contains nourishing aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, plus antioxidant vitamins E and C. Massage on for silky, replenishing moisture. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable - the ultimate sexy sensation.; Foaming formula features conditioning aloe vera, plus antioxidant vitamin E. Lather on for gentle, refreshing cleansing. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable - the ultimate sexy sensation.; A seductive, warm fragrance. Feel sensual in Vanilla Lace, a seductive veil of warm vanilla and sultry musk. Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a sexy touch of scent; FREE GIFT BAG..!!!!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VICTORIA'S SECRET,VANILLA LACE GIFT SET,LOTION,BODY WASH,FRAGRANCE MIST.!
T A.
I love the Vanilla Lace....My bottle is so old and it still smells great. Not sure how the newer Vanilla scent smells. I never cared too much for B&B's Vanilla Bean scent. The Vanilla Lace has a sweeter-lighter scent. Yummmmm...
junearich L.
Block 2 Lot 81 Hacienda Hills, Brgy Palo-Alto, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
I have the lotion and the body mist set for Vanilla Lace and it was really good. I had tried a lot of lotions and body mist but I can say that this set was my favorite. It's a good value but I'm afraid sometimes I can afford it and sometimes I cannot so it's really sad. But I absolutely love this, if I can afford it I will buy this all the time! I definitely recommend this for those who love VANILLA scented products like ME.

Looking for your answer?