BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Body Wash And Lotion Set see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda W.
Danville, VA
I love the smell of this body wash but I really wish the scent was potent longer! I guess that is where the lotion come into play! For the price, I feel like this is a pretty great option. If you have sensitive skin, I can see where this might cause irritation!
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion and body gel smells fantastic! I also love the perfume and body spray. The scent lays for a long time, too. This is a fantastic scent and I always make sure to be fully stocked.
Lacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells absolutely heavenly!! I received samples from Victoria's Secret for making a purchase and it was so good. It's more of a sweet smell but it goes well with anything
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to scent! My mom wore it and i loved it and ive worn it my whole life. I love everything the lotion the body wash and perfume.
Chase D.
Lubbock, TX
The body lotion is wonderful to infuse scent, however there is not much moisture added. The body wash insures cleanliness as well as a wonderful fragrance throughout the day.
Michele M.
Cincinnati, OH
My go to scent. I always find myself coming back to Heavenly by Victoria's Secret. Very light and not over powering.