Valeria C.

Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
1 year, 9 months ago
Honestly I can't say that I do. Everyone else I know does though so maybe it is just my body type. I just cant get it to work for me.
Kelli O.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
4 years, 2 months ago
I love there lingerie. I go crazy during there semi annual sale!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Bonnyville
4 years, 6 months ago
I love love looove there lines!
Airity H.
Airity H.
Lowell, AR
4 years, 8 months ago
I do!! They make your body look wonderful!!
Mickie H.
I do! :)
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
5 years, 8 months ago
I love shopping there, their quality is good and they have clever styles, very pretty and sexy!