Tyra H.
Ulysses, KS

What is the best store to shop at in the United States??

Tori J.
Tori J.
Holt, MI
3 years, 7 months ago
Depends. I would say VS has good bras but NEVER get measured there. I was told every time I went to get measured there that I was a 32B. When I went to a Nordstrom Rack to get measured, I came out as a 34D. I was able to get clearance bras which was $45 for two bras instead of my normal $120 for two bras at VS.
Nicolette B.
Nicolette B.
Russell Spgs, KY
3 years, 8 months ago
It depends on what price range your talking about....