Yeskleiry T.

This is super cute but is it really worth the price?

Marisol L.
Marisol L.
Taylorsville, UT
3 years ago
Yeah it really just depends on your shopping habits. I personally would never purchase a robe for that price especially if I'm only going to wear it my wedding night ...
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
3 years, 3 months ago
I wouldn't say so
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Lancaster, SC
3 years, 4 months ago
It's expensive, but it is very nice.
James J.
James J.
Imperial, MO
3 years, 4 months ago
Any time you add the word "bride" the price doubles. Its nice though
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
3 years, 4 months ago
I have a few of these including one with Bride and I love them. Just don't wash them too often.
Aimee N.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
3 years, 4 months ago
SO worth the price! I bought it for a friend and she says she still wears it! It stays in excellent condition!